Gallery Function

Hi - I am usually careful to give my photos meaningful names, tags, description etc
But when I want to recall a photo from my gallery photos, I have to scroll through several hundred to find a specific pic

Is it possible to add a Search function to My Gallery?

If I'm missing something, anyone feel free to chime in and let me know :thanks:

@420 @Marc Ocean

Hello @Roy Growin there already is a search function for the photo gallery.
You can find it under the 420 Forums tab >search forums, then open search photo tab
If you have named your photos, it should be easy to find

Enter the photo name & posted by Roy growin

photo search.jpg

Hello @Roy Growin there already is a search function for the photo gallery.
You can find it under the 420 Forums tab >search forums, then open search photo tab
If you have named your photos, it should be easy to find

Enter the photo name & posted by Roy growin

photo search.jpg
Ah... OK, cheers Joe
It would never have occurred to me to look there to search My Photos

:thanks:

Ah... OK, cheers Joe
It would never have occurred to me to look there to search My Photos

:thanks:
Can also be found by double clicking the search (magnify glass in right corner) and the same screen will pop up > click the search photo tab

Can also be found by double clicking the search (magnify glass in right corner) and the same screen will pop up > click the search photo tab
If you can't double click hit the advanced search tab

I also find that instead of using galley embed for older unnamed photos it is easier & quicker to go to my photo gallery & I can quickly go to older pages by clicking the page numbers up top.
Open the photo you want, copy the BB code link at bottom of page & paste it in your message

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/img_4308-2-jpg.2564829/full first one is a link

full

Second is a picture
3rd is a thumbnail

Last is a picture with date & title name

I also find that instead of using galley embed for older unnamed photos it is easier & quicker to go to my photo gallery & I can quickly go to older pages by clicking the page numbers up top.
Open the photo you want, copy the BB code link at bottom of page & paste it in your message

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/img_4308-2-jpg.2564829/full first one is a link

full

Second is a picture
3rd is a thumbnail

Last is a picture with date & title name
Cheers - but what is it a picture of Joe?

Gallery Search has been added to the desktop header text links and the mobile menu under Gallery :thanks:
Spot on, cheers Rob/Marc

Back
Top Bottom