From Chile , Southamerica

xaomoreno

Hi everyone, i´m Claudio and live in Chile ... we grow cannabis strain zise 1996I like to do seeds to share with my colleagues, I have an indoor to cultivate femin seed Winter and outside regular to bean seeds, sorry my inglish

regards to all

salud por alla

Hi everyone:thumb:

420:goodjob:
Captan Kronic:thumb:

Here in Chile we bicentennial 200 years, a lot of grass too. Furthermore, the start of spring season opens the Foreign and traces them with photos for all of you.
Thank you very much, very nice house 420MGZ, many good people.

Sorry my english, i´m use translator

Health and peace over there

Viva Chile Mierdaa ... Salud ¡¡¡
:tokin:

?!que paso xaomoreno amigo?!
:welcome: to 420Mag Claudio! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe! Spirited discussions, wisdom and valuable information are all freely exchanged here at 420Mag. We welcome all, no matter how proficent in english, growing or talking bud as you have seen it is all good. We all our very glad you registered and came by to introduce yourself and get to know everyone. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know.
Please:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
Check this hash out guys!
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Hello Wingman420, i´m very happy with your hosting to 420MGZ. I hope to do a lot of friends and share experiences and good vibes that is always MARIJUANA. It is my pleasure to be with you, thanks again and smoke has been said.

Health and peace there.

PD I have now new pictures of how will my Indoor Australis...:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom