Forbidden fruit

You can try searching similar strains. DNA and Crockett Family farms work with Tangie so they may have a similar hybrid. The cross you refer to is a fruity indica and a high powered sativa. They have crossed Tangie with lots of different strains. If DNA crossed Tangie with their LA Confidential it could be very similar.

TGA worked with Cherry Pie some and may be a place to check for its hybrids. Cherry strains are hard to come by. It is a fairly rare terpene profile.

I think the Cherry Pie is where the pain relief came from. The Tangie probably just made it a hell of a lot stronger. Tangie has a high THC content. I didn't see much of a pain relief strain when I grew Tangie. I did see tons of trichomes!

If you still come up empty. Try looking for straight Cherry Pie. Dark Cherry Soda is another strain you may check into. It is also hard to find but I found it to be similar to what you are looking for. At least for me.

:cheesygrinsmiley:
ive just done blue diesel and have to say its really a good nice day timer strain with good action for nerve pain , i felt it helped me a lot with my back (spondylolisthesis) so i get trapped nerves a lot and my whole back goes into spasm ,... pains ankles and knees , dosnt get you tired either so ive just harvest some night queen for sleeping , i am hoping ive best of both worlds , pain free day no tiredness and a good night time one for PTSD , Insomnia .

hope this helps

Man do I feel some of the posters on this thread with nerve pain. As a chronic pain sufferer (atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia+new issues...) I know that the high cbd stuff doesn't work. Nerve pain sucks and opiates do little for most.

However, for selecting pain relief strains I look for hard-hitting strains that are almost narcotic in effect. I can deal with being stoned and having the pain in remission, and the plus side of a heavy strain is that it still works to bring the pain level down during a full blown attack...

I haven't been here on 420 mag forums long but am a longtime reader and have dealt with TN and other issues for 13 years. Everyone here is super friendly and I'm loving being part of the community. Now....I don't know if anyone will poopoo on the vendor, or the fact that it is a dwarf plant, but dwarf low flyer(auto fem) was one of the most effective pain relief strains for my nerve pain ever. I grew under big cfl's then and the plants were a dream to grow in less than optimal conditions. Stressing them with heat+ near infrared/ir near the end of flowering brought out a resinous tarry beast. Yields were better than advertised. Grew very quickly. And put my pain in remission for 8 months, the longest ever. If I dont smoke pot at all it is severe every day maxing out every three or four, just for a perpective.

Anyone experiencing nerve pain of any kind should try St Johns Wort and give it time to work. Like a few weeks at least. Other than the pain relief/stabilization it provides, it is extremely beneficial to the rest of your body as well and has good synergy with cannabis. I give this advice with the caution of med interactions of course.

Cheers

It is all in the person themselves. There is a big difference between the body highs of The Purps and Blueberry. It is the Purps side I like the most. For me it seems there is more head with the body high of my Purps Hybrids. While some of the Blueberry hybrids are strong they don't seem to carry the heady part for me.

This may be the total opposite for someone else.

Dark Cherry Soda is one of my favorites. At a tested 19% THC the high and flavor were great. Is it a perfect strain or just perfect for me? I always say a great strain can do more with 19% than a crappy one can do with 25%. That is probably because the strain itself checks all the right boxes for ME. Others may like it and it and it still not check all the boxes for THEM.

I searched for black cherry soda seeds before and couldn't find them. I'm thinking about getting some fe
Ionized cherry pie seeds, and bredding them with some like grand purple, which I hear is great for pain. I was eating a hundred oxy a month for 3 years, it helped the pain, but the obvious negatives are worse. I'm gonna make a run with the low Ryder too. I'm also looking for Male seeds to try and breed w cherry pie to get that exact profile that reacts best with my cannabinoid receptors for pain relief. I've come to conclusion that everybody receptor systems differ and everybody receives cannaboids differently just based off our DNA differences. But from research the pain relief strains work for some and not others. Weed helps me general with my problem with opiates and I'm a recovering alcoholic. It just sad that I foundly found a strain that gave me relief like the oxy and cant find it anywhere. I deal with PTSD, depression, survivor's guilt and many other ailments that really any strain helps. The only thing I've found for pain is that e act strain is the only one that helps. I cant wait for the eventual legalization, so I can sample so many strains. Until then I guess I'm experimenting breeding. It's not like my guy, has hundred different strains to choose from. They send vaccum sealed packages from col/cali. It's good but all it is is packed with thc, usually same flavor and experience, and from og lineage. I open to any advice like I said, sometimes my pain(cant really move, bedridden), will send me into a hole of depression, that no strain can pull me out

Every once in a while for my issues I will make some oil and smoke it with bud, It kinda helps when a strain isn't hitting the spot for me....if extracts hit ya ok, it might be worth it to try.

On the topic of pain relief strains, I found that heavy cbd strains can actually make it much harder for me to attain any buzz or pain relief at all, but I have seen it work wonders for others....especially those that aren't seasoned smokers. Just what I've seen...

If you get into some low ryder's I'd better get my bag of popcorn because I'd love to see an original pheno.

Back
Top Bottom