Flowering 6 weeks need help plz

chitown420

Hi guys this is my first time grow and need some advise
My girl is about 6 weeks into flowering but bud site seem small
I'm using 3 cfl,s 100 watts each 2700 k liitle desk fan. And miracle grow soil
20131007_172545.jpg
20131007_172527.jpg
20131007_172449.jpg

My thoughts are they look pretty good. Im gonna Assume the CFL's are 100w Equivilent or 26w actual?
Buds swell up to 40% in the last 2-4 weeks. She looks rather healthy. May I suggest using unsulphered molasses as a supplment? Grandmas is usual easy to find at the mega mart. That will give your girls some easy to use carbs to help her swell up a little as well.

If your lights are 26 watts actual, or 78 total watts of CFL it will be some good smoke. Just not alot of it. :straightface: My first two cfl plants were 15gand 7g. :rofl:

Remember Soil takes longer to finish. And Cfl's take longer to Finish. But if you wait, read up on 'finishing', than you wll have some super sticky, super tasty Home Medication sir. :)

Thanks for the replie they are 100w equivilent and yes I will try to get some molasses.. maybe home depot? Hopfully I get more than 7g but that's good too
Ill be thankful for wat I get for my first grow

:cheer:
Good attitude. Youll get more than that. You have a long way to go looking at her. Maybe 5 weeks or more imo. What type of effect ar you going for? Energetic cerebral buzz? Or couch lock body stone?

Im not a MG fan, but it looks like what you are doing is working. If you are feeding any MG I would back off so the nitrogen doesnt get too high. Is it slow release soil or liquid?

Slow release soil.. and I flushed her a couple times already cus
I didn't want to burn her. I now use mg bloom booster but I feed every other other watering and not much when
I do. Most ph water. Yea I also have more buds sites then are in pics.just took
Pic of the best looking ones. Thanks for your replie

Ok well that will be a Earlier harvest. Here a link to check out about trichomes and how to tell when to harvest. If you check out my first grow journal you will see my first girls under CFL. :) They looked pretty close to yours.
025199.jpg

Back
Top Bottom