Flittermouse's NL#2 F2 Indoor Grow 2024

Flittermouse

Hi,

These first photos show transplanting NL#2 clones from 12 oz. cups into #1 pots .

I use clear plastic cups for the clones because they allow the roots to be seen .

I use this transplanting technique in order to maximize the roots while keeping the height of the plant in check .

My clone production was 100% on this grow . I took 8 cuttings and got 8 clones . 6 clones I am flowering and that will be the feature of this grow journal .

2 clones I have planted for vegetative growth and future clone cuttings . I may be able to add details of those aspects of the grow cycle as I move along .

The soil I use for plants to be flowered is different from the soil I use for plants to be vegetated and consists of a bottom layer of peat moss , to hold water and keep soil out of drain holes , and M³ soil mix on top of that to which I will add some P P P P ( 5-10-2 ) along the way . Soil technology is complicated and this is my effort to keep things simple .

Hi,

These first photos show transplanting NL#2 clones from 12 oz. cups into #1 pots .

I use clear plastic cups for the clones because they allow the roots to be seen .

I use this transplanting technique in order to maximize the roots while keeping the height of the plant in check .

My clone production was 100% on this grow . I took 8 cuttings and got 8 clones . 6 clones I am flowering and that will be the feature of this grow journal .

2 clones I have planted for vegetative growth and future clone cuttings . I may be able to add details of those aspects of the grow cycle as I move along .

The soil I use for plants to be flowered is different from the soil I use for plants to be vegetated and consists of a bottom layer of peat moss , to hold water and keep soil out of drain holes , and M³ soil mix on top of that to which I will add some P P P P ( 5-10-2 ) along the way . Soil technology is complicated and this is my effort to keep things simple .

Looks good, are you flowering them outside?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi,

This is an indoor grow .

The following photos are of my 4' x 4' x 6'-6" vegetative tent .

One photo shows 6 NL plants scheduled for flowering at the center and the other photo shows the same tent with the 6 NL plants scheduled for flowering removed .

The remaining plants are of 3 cultivars , NL included , which are vegetating for clones , with the exception of 6 plants which are scheduled for transplanting and then for flowering .

I transplant the plants used for clones in the same way as above in order to maxinize branching while keeping the plant at a moderate height.

Hi,

This is an indoor grow .

The following photos are of my 4' x 4' x 6'-6" vegetative tent .

One photo shows 6 NL plants scheduled for flowering at the center and the other photo shows the same tent with the 6 NL plants scheduled for flowering removed .

The remaining plants are of 3 cultivars , NL included , which are vegetating for clones , with the exception of 6 plants which are scheduled for transplanting and then for flowering .

I transplant the plants used for clones in the same way as above in order to maxinize branching while keeping the plant at a moderate height.

Hi,

The following photos are of the NL plants in my 2' - 8" x 2' - 8" x 5' - 3" flower tent with an oil filled digital electric radiator covered with an automobile windshield shade in order to protect the plants from excessive heat .

Two of the photos show my measuring rod , marked with black marks at 7" (height of #1 pot) , 16" (height of plant at 31" from light) , and at 23" (height of plant at 24" from light).

The present crop is 27" from light .

Hi,

The following photos are of the NL plants in my 2' - 8" x 2' - 8" x 5' - 3" flower tent with an oil filled digital electric radiator covered with an automobile windshield shade in order to protect the plants from excessive heat .

Two of the photos show my measuring rod , marked with black marks at 7" (height of #1 pot) , 16" (height of plant at 31" from light) , and at 23" (height of plant at 24" from light).

The present crop is 27" from light .

Hi,

The following photo was taken this morning and shows the flowering NL plants after last night's trimming .

Plants are on a 12/12 light cycle from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM .

This gives me plenty of time , typically , to check in with them in the morning before the light goes off .

( I must say that the newer generations of light timers are a vast improvement on older generations as they do not require to be plugged in to preserve set times - and so are resistant to electrical outages . )

Back
Top Bottom