First time grower questions with nice pictures

budphysicist

Hi all,

so, this is my very first time posting on this forum and, also, growing something.
I got two Jack Herer seeds from a good friend and I am growing them outside.
Beside a small problem that I had with thrips, the sisters (Joanna and Marie) are growing happy and pretty (firsts pictures).
IMG_096137.JPG

FullSizeRender144.jpg

At this stage I am using bio-grow every two days.

But, on the last weeks I started to have some problems. I have searched for them on internet but as they are a bit complicated to describe I found different possible causes. Hence, I am here asking for some help from the experts.
If you think it is some nutrient deficiency, please, don't do the work of describing step-by-step what I should do (unless you think it is super necessary). Otherwise, I am capable of search more about it and how fix the problem.

So, the first thing that I want to show is that I have some rust spots in some leafs (the first/older ones. Closer to the roots). I searched for it and it seems a nutrient deficiency. Does everybody agrees with it? If yes I will start to take care of it.
IMG_099332.JPG
IMG_099228.JPG

Another thing is this light green spots in some leafs. This is not restricted to the old leafs. I have a bit of it in the new ones as well. Does anyone has a clue about it?
IMG_098436.JPG
IMG_098733.JPG
IMG_098931.JPG
IMG_099032.JPG

I have one leaf with a big brown spot. Could that be some pontual problem that I had sometime in the past (as I don't have it in any other leaf)?
IMG_098838.JPG

And last, the very first leafs are turning yellow and appear to be dying. But I think it is normal, right( as it is my first time growing anything I don't know...)?
IMG_098629.JPG
IMG_098533.JPG

Many thanks for the help.
Happy growing for all.
Cheers,
Mateus

Re: First time grower questions (with nice pictures)

First and foremost I would be checking the plant for signs of infestation, specifically spider mites and the like. If everything is ok there then I would treat them for a phosphorus deficiency :thumb:

Re: First time grower questions (with nice pictures)

The later pictures almost certainly indicate pests. Probably mites.
She also looks like she is either root bound or maybe over-watered in the final pic's.
If you need to water her "every two days", I'd let her dry out and up-pot ASAP. She'll love you for it.

Back
Top Bottom