First Time Grow Wedding Cake Auto & Mac1 auto

Fladawg01

So these are my first grow with autos. I think these change the cultivation process with their quickness. I did not have the time currently for photos (have seeds just not time) I did some LST on MAC1 and the same on Wedding Cake. Mac1 broke soil on 8/1 & Wedding Cake on 8/15! The two in the background are into pre-flower and early flower Cookies 8/8 behind Wed Cake and Train Wreck 8/10 Auto behind MAC1. I really am amazed at the Wedding cake as the youngest she looks like she will be the first to harvest, then MAC1 and then the other 2 down the road an extra 2 weeks or so? The close up bud is from WC, she has really taken on a frosty silverish look. In the group photo, It is MAC1 on left, WC to the right, Cookies is behind WC and TWA is behind MAC1. I kept a log on daily grow, feeds and temps, but nowhere as detailed as some do on here, maybe I need to do better with nutrients levels. for this grow I used Great Lakes Water Only Soil (MAC1 and TWA both 5 gallon pots) FF HF and Ocean 50/50 mix 3 gallon post for WC & Cookies) both soils were amended with Dynamico Mycorrhizal, some extra perlite and after 3 weeks used some Gaia Green 444 as a top dress. When the flowers showed on MAC1 I started using Green Leaf Nutrients Mega Crop and Bud Explosion since autos move quickly it would take a while for the Gaia to kick in. Now using MC, BE and Sweet Candy. Other than that and some SPARK & worm Tea early on, its just been time. 20/4 Light schedule Vivosun VSFL4300, 4X4 Tent, 6" Exhaust w/carbon filter, 2 six inch oscillating fans, one 9 inch oscillating fan and one inline blower for incoming air all with filters to prevent dust. Just wanted to share.

Wed 3wksflower1.jpg

Wed 3 wks Flower2.jpg

Wed3weeksflower3.jpg

Girls2fronts3wksflower2back2weeksbehind.jpg

Back
Top Bottom