First time auto grower

Autokush420

Hey guys, I planted my first 2 autoflower seeds 3½ weeks ago, (feminized-auto-purple-glam-kush)
and I am wondering if they are progressing as should, or if they are too small for their age..any input sure is welcome.

DSC_0901_zps3wxoquyj.jpg

DSC_0904_zpshfhodrnu.jpg

DSC_0898_zpswdwyq6b5.jpg

DSC_0899_zpsqnn3plvt.jpg

DSC_0897_zpsbetoyd8a.jpg

I'm new at this but are you sure its 3 1/2 weeks? She seems to be in a hurry!!! My girl is 8 weeks and she's not looking like that! if my eyes are seeing correctly you have buds already! Holy smoke!

I'm new at this but are you sure its 3 1/2 weeks? She seems to be in a hurry!!! My girl is 8 weeks and she's not looking like that! if my eyes are seeing correctly you have buds already! Holy smoke!

hehe yeah i've seen people at week 3 that has much smaller plants than mine, so i feel pretty confident right now that its going pretty well ;) yes she does have some nice growing flowers, alot of it has to do with the soil, was lucky that i bought the right one i guess, and i gave half dose of nutes in the seedling stage every 3rd watering..

What are you doing for bugs? Looks like some mites are eating. Other than that looks good for an auto that stage.

Back
Top Bottom