First run wasn't fun

ted4152

Well I started growing 90 days ago I was doing great with my watermelon autos 3 of them and this community helped me grow the nicest plants I ever seen they were doing great and budding like crazy. well I decided to use my ppm meter thinking I was the man first grow and killing it well when using the ppm meter I mixed the bloom nutrients . I had no idea that the 10 × on the ppm meter because I didn't do the research or read the directions so when I gave her 1100 ppm I was really giving her 11,000 ppm I don't want to show the pictures because they are to devastating to look at but now I'm starting over I threw the ppm meter in the creek. these are the plants from this second run they are 2 weeks into veg I will keep you posted on how I'm doing .I did learn one thing about autos it's better to leave them alone less is more with these plants thank you everyone

17221883017806799413309603304834.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ted4152

We all make mistakes when we first start growing; the important is we learn from our mistakes.
Take your time and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

welcome - ted4152 is 100% correct....you hear all the time...ah its just a weed it will grow anywhere...Altho that may be true...growing Good weed has a learning curve. take no shortcuts and you will do fine. After 10 years and a break I'm still learning. one of the biggest things i learned was don't follow the directions on fert packages - I always use less than they say until I see what happens (burn or not). Oh and PH is important!

Well I started growing 90 days ago I was doing great with my watermelon autos 3 of them and this community helped me grow the nicest plants I ever seen they were doing great and budding like crazy. well I decided to use my ppm meter thinking I was the man first grow and killing it well when using the ppm meter I mixed the bloom nutrients . I had no idea that the 10 × on the ppm meter because I didn't do the research or read the directions so when I gave her 1100 ppm I was really giving her 11,000 ppm I don't want to show the pictures because they are to devastating to look at but now I'm starting over I threw the ppm meter in the creek. these are the plants from this second run they are 2 weeks into veg I will keep you posted on how I'm doing .I did learn one thing about autos it's better to leave them alone less is more with these plants thank you everyone

I love it man. The old school way of learning shit is f*cking shit up, that's what my paw always told me, and that's how I have lived.

10 points.

Welcome to :420: @ted4152 sometimes Keeping It Simple is the better approach

Back
Top Bottom