First indoor grow!

SourSkunkD

hey everybody,
this is my first indoor grow. 1 plant is a chunky cheese skunk clone about a month old. and the other is a maui waui seedling i will post pics up later of the seedling. they are under a 150w hps and open in my room. temp-78 humid-45%. ph stays around 6.8-7 w/ tap water, no nutes. and in my own mix of soil. so here she goes! :roorrip:

IMAG03288.jpg

IMAG03294.jpg

IMAG03206.jpg

yea i have check it out. and try a local hydroponics store. but i wouldnt try to get it online shipping is gunna be a ton!

not that im bad as i am unaware. and to them they seem to think im doing well but your spelling needs to be corrected helen123!

yea i have check it out. and try a local hydroponics store. but i wouldnt try to get it online shipping is gunna be a ton!

We dont have many hydro stores in this area, they're all about 2+ hours away one way.

I ended up picking up a bag of "Coast of Maine" soil. Trying to find some ppl that have tried it to make sure Im not going to introduce bugs or mold straight out of the bag.

Again dont want to jack the thread but the specifics of the soil are

Here

Thanks for the feedback!

yes they are in veg, 18/6. letting her get big so i can take cuttings of her. then ill wait 5 -7 days and throw her to flower! as for the soil recipe idk it, i got the clone from a friend and fellow patient. and its kinda a test run with it as well. so far so good!

We dont have many hydro stores in this area, they're all about 2+ hours away one way.

I ended up picking up a bag of "Coast of Maine" soil. Trying to find some ppl that have tried it to make sure Im not going to introduce bugs or mold straight out of the bag.

Again dont want to jack the thread but the specifics of the soil are

Here

Thanks for the feedback!

if its high it nitrogen youll be ok. and keep the ph as close to 7 as possible!
goodluck.

happy friday everyone! or what id hope it to turn out to be anyways i came home after work to find what looks to be slight retardation, but otherwise she looks great the undergrowth is incredible! the lst is working great! if anyone has answers to why this is happening please relive my stress!
the first 2 are my issue the rest are
IMAG03513.jpg
IMAG03504.jpg

(and the rest)
IMAG03523.jpg
IMAG03555.jpg
IMAG03545.jpg
IMAG03535.jpg

thanks bro short aside a few lil probs but all in all is good. does anyone know what his is or may be, or whats causing it?

i clipped these to show what is happening, it was just a few fan leaves but also the top is growing weird too.... never seen this before
IMAG03622.jpg

IMAG03575.jpg
IMAG03583.jpg
IMAG03594.jpg
IMAG03565.jpg
IMAG03504.jpg

Less leaf fingers is overall sign of something not good.
I will tell you just for the sake of you having added knowledge that i have had issues before that i have fixed by transplanting. Ever just need some space? I THINK that is what she MIGHT need.
In addition below the soil is a mirror of above the soil, the roots COULD be cramped down there.
Now idk your photoperiod but if your in flowering alot of people say dont transplant, idk if you wanna listen to them.
Easy way to find out if this could help: look at your drainage holes for roots coming out.
Maybe this will help or maybe just give you a better idea. :goodluck:

well the runoff is at 6.7 and there are some but not alot, maybe i will transplant just to see if that may be the case!

Back
Top Bottom