First Grow SLH 5th Week of Flowering

Tyrion R

Hello, this is SLH
I made couple mistakes at the beginning. But now, plant seems healty started pre flowering 3 weeks ago.

I want to know, if I should change my container, now there is 5.5 gallon soil in it. Plant is around 4 ft tall.

Unfortunately I didn't make topping or cropping can I do it for lower ends ?

not sure really. Keep her fed and watered, you could try a bloom booster or something. I have never used anything like that though. I just let her do what she wants. You dont want to stress the plant a lot while it is flowering, you should try to get all your topping and training done before you flip the lights. You could add lower side lighting and that would help the lower buds but not sure how much. those flowers will start fattening up in the next few weeks, I read something about cutting the top of the bud off to make it denser, there is a thread on that here somewhere.

Thank you go4snypr,

What can I do to increase yield after this point?

What nutes are you using? During flower, they love P+K. Most of your Bloom Boosters will have a high P and K value with a very low N value, as the plant doesn't need N once in flower. At least not as much N

They are not getting bigger, bud production is so slow. It has been 7 weeks since i switch to 12/12. Have flushed 3 times with 6 galon water (ph=6.5) each time. Using biothrive bloom. Humidity in the room is around 70 percent. Am I missing something?

1a0d2898_l.jpeg

234565a5_l.jpeg

70a8579b_l.jpeg

f5bcdb94_l.jpeg

b3ee0682_l.jpeg

fb6263c5_l.jpeg

fcebe8c5_l.jpeg

I am a newbie in this growing hobby, which don't get me wrong I just love more everyday ! But from all the reading and self education I've been doing i would dare say that your RH is too high for the flowering period, which might be factor in slowing down your processes like growing and flowering, do you have something that moves at least some air around the plant ? (PC fan/ventilator);

They are not getting bigger, bud production is so slow. It has been 7 weeks since i switch to 12/12. Have flushed 3 times with 6 galon water (ph=6.5) each time. Using biothrive bloom. Humidity in the room is around 70 percent. Am I missing something?

Share.Pho.to | This photo set was shared via Share.Pho.to

Check out the link in my signature about uploading photos here to 420Mag

I think your humidity is your issue. Flowering plants like a humidity in the 30-40% range. High humidity could cause mild to set in (if it hasn't already)

In soil, plants uptake nutrients the best at a pH of 6.5. If you don't adjust then you will be missing certain nutrient absorption.
Nutrient_Chart24.gif

Back
Top Bottom