Finally signed up

WeedEeter216

My name is Alexis. Im from Cleveland (not legalized) Oh. I've used this forum for pot-related questions for awhile but never signed up for some reason? I grew up Mormon so that shit was NOT cool but a friend convinced me into it for chronic morning nausea. I didnt really "get into it" in a serious way till I was about 20. I've really gotten into vaporizing and edibles lately for health and discretionary purposes seeing as though backwards-ass Ohio still hasn't legalized. I have a Magic Flight Launch Box that I just absolutely adore and that goes everywhere with me! I joined this site because it's hard to get pot-related info around here more sophisticated than "how to make brownies." lol. My other hobbies include cooking (with and without weed), literature (especially golden age and post-Soviet Russian), history and swimming.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom