Filipino Kibungan 100% Sativa Landrace Grow In Progress

wallywonks

Starting week 8 of flower

This is Filipino Kibungan Sativa landrace from Baguio, Philippines area. I got it from Khalifa Genetics.

Temps 72F - 80F
Humidity 45%
Height 53 inches

20230827_180744.jpg
20230827_180758.jpg
20230902_180525.jpg
20230902_180534.jpg
20230902_180552.jpg

20230902_180631.jpg

Starting week 8 of flower

This is Filipino Kibungan Sativa landrace from Baguio, Philippines area. I got it from Khalifa Genetics.

Temps 72F - 80F
Humidity 45%
Height 53 inches

20230827_180744.jpg
20230827_180758.jpg
20230902_180525.jpg
20230902_180534.jpg
20230902_180552.jpg

20230902_180631.jpg
Really cool grow, I think 🤔 I’m gonna try growing some in the future. CL🍀

Really cool grow, I think 🤔 I’m gonna try growing some in the future. CL🍀
Thanks bro. It has greasy stems. Has a strong fruity smell. Surprised no breeders have tried to make hybrids with this strain. Although it's really hard to get the seeds cause of how strict the Philippines is on marijuana...life in prison or get executed by police or military.

A farmer in that region got seeds to Khalifa Genetics as they collect rare strains for preservation and collectors. I paid 80 bucks for 12 regular seeds.

Seed Cellar in Michigan, USA is where I got these from. They are the only US seed seller that carries their seeds. In EU I think Seedsman carries them and a couple others.

Thanks bro. It has greasy stems. Has a strong fruity smell. Surprised no breeders have tried to make hybrids with this strain. Although it's really hard to get the seeds cause of how strict the Philippines is on marijuana...life in prison or get executed by police or military.

A farmer in that region got seeds to Khalifa Genetics as they collect rare strains for preservation and collectors. I paid 80 bucks for 12 regular seeds.

Seed Cellar in Michigan, USA is where I got these from. They are the only US seed seller that carries their seeds. In EU I think Seedsman carries them and a couple others.
That’s really funny because last year I started growing and that’s where I got my seeds from. They were really cool about everything too because I didn’t know what I was doing. I caused the seedlings to dampen off and after I sent them pictures they sent me replacements. It was totally my fault but they replaced them. I might not have admitted to them that though. lol CL🍀

That’s really funny because last year I started growing and that’s where I got my seeds from. They were really cool about everything too because I didn’t know what I was doing. I caused the seedlings to dampen off and after I sent them pictures they sent me replacements. It was totally my fault but they replaced them. I might not have admitted to them that though. lol CL🍀
Was just checking their site and they got some killer breeders on there I can't find elsewhere. I got so many seeds right now but its tempting to get some Brothers Grimm strains.

Was just checking their site and they got some killer breeders on there I can't find elsewhere. I got so many seeds right now but its tempting to get some Brothers Grimm strains.
Personally I’m a big fan of Ace, I don’t know if you seen my Golden Tiger, Panama and Chocolate Thai grow I just finished ✔️. I think 🤔 next will be a Kwazulu,Colombian Gold, Congolese and a Durban Poison. I’m also gonna try growing some Cubensis, Purple Mystic cause that’s what I used to pick in Fl. cow pastures. CL🍀

Personally I’m a big fan of Ace, I don’t know if you seen my Golden Tiger, Panama and Chocolate Thai grow I just finished ✔️. I think 🤔 next will be a Kwazulu,Colombian Gold, Congolese and a Durban Poison. I’m also gonna try growing some Cubensis, Purple Mystic cause that’s what I used to pick in Fl. cow pastures. CL🍀
Not yet. I'll have to check it out. Looking for high yield and potent for next grow. Dutch Passion is supposed to have the IBL pure Durban Poison.

Also I know people looking for Road Kill Skunk. Seed Cellar has Skunk works strains. Not pure RKS but they have crosses with RKS genetics in them on there

Screenshot_20230903_154015_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230903_153939_Chrome.jpg

This is funny. Just for shits and giggles I asked AI how to recreate the RKS strain. This what it said

Screenshot_20230903_172637.jpg
I verbally abuse poor Siri on my iPhone all the time for similar situations. I like to tell her that I see a little silhouetto of a man for her reply. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I reorganized the branches and tied down the tops to the scrog net. The light penetration is way better now. I also removed some small branches at the bottom robbing energy from the tops.
20230904_153752.jpg
20230904_153755.jpg
You should check out some of the Ace strains they have some really heavy hitters. Btw Golden Tiger is the only one I seen that comes with a warning ⚠️. Says it can be devastating to all but the most serious Sativa smokers. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

You should check out some of the Ace strains they have some really heavy hitters. Btw Golden Tiger is the only one I seen that comes with a warning ⚠️. Says it can be devastating to all but the most serious Sativa smokers. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll have to check them out. I miss the skunk bud I used to get in the late 90s and early 2000s. It smelled like a dead skunk. Used to make me zone out real bad, deep thought conversations and then like a zombie.

The main supplier grew it in the Northern Pennsylvania mountains

Her tops already stretched and straightened up. I need to get some pvc, screws and twine to make a more sturdy scrog net. This stretchy one is ok but I can see the plant pushing up on the net in the middle. She really wants that light. Its like 53K lux at the tops. Was getting around 1050 par

20230905_154425.jpg
20230905_154457.jpg

Sorry I haven't updated in over 2 months. I had alot going on.

So the Filipino Kibungan Landrace Sativa is now 25 weeks old. Based on my Grow Diary I have reconfigured which weeks were Veg and which are flower. So she had 11 weeks of Veg including the stretch period. Then she is on 14th week of flower almost 15th week now.

I have experienced a burst in flowering the past 4 weeks. The flower phenotype seems to be foxtailed calyxs that are shaped like a Christmas tree. Given the branches are mainly run sideways through the ScroG net the buds are growing perpendicular to the branch. So they look different than if the branches were vertical. This also created a crap ton of flower tops and exposed the buds to more light. The flowers and branches are sticky and smell like peaches and spices

20231126_152214.jpg
20231126_152220.jpg
20231126_152207.jpg
20231126_152200.jpg
20231126_152152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom