Falling babies!?

Starkiller

Hey everyone I have 3 white widow seedlings all sprouted but growing very spindly and thin. They are all falling over and I have them supported with tooth picks at the moment. They are in soil I will try and get pictures up in the morning. My fear is maybe over watered? The light is very close but not too close to hurt them I don't think. They are siting under two t5s and a 125watt cfl at the moment. Thanks in advance guys .

Re: Falling babies!!??

how long is the stem?
its still a seedling maybe add a bit more dirt to support it and don't overwater make sure the containers dry
its actually better if you start the seedling in a cup instead of a big pot
makes watering easier if the cup is heavy don't water till its light
and its small enough that you can do that without worrying that the seedling cant get water
and small enough to let it completely dry out instead of having the bottom of the pot constantly wet and when the roots get there they wont like it

image7456.jpg

Here's from this morning I added a pinch of soil to them. Maybe my lighting was a bit high as well. They are around 3in tall before the extra soil. Thanks for the reply chronichemphog.

Oh sorry for the jacked up photo it was 4 am lol and that's my first picture post here also from my phone.

Needs watering :thumb:

All looks pretty dry to me, i know ya added some more soil to em but the recycled paper pots look as dry as they come out of the packet.

if you got another pot and soil like that fill one so you have a dry weight on it so you know when to water
plants get limp when they are thirsty

Back
Top Bottom