Dying plants are good for you

Landracey

This is anecdotal, and I would be interested in hearing the opinions of growers.

My observation (on my second grow) is that the plant that you basically flush to death results in hardly any chlorophyll, so the smoke that you get off only a few days drying is immediately smooth. I imagine the cure would be hardly worth bothering with, or is that not the case? I'm about to find out anyway.

The other plants of the same phenotype don't smoke as powerful, and they finished green. I am growing Frisian Dew.

Obviously there are other factors to consider, such as sun/light aspect (I grew outdoors and indoors), phenotype variant, and maybe different amounts of mycorrhizae in the soil to begin (I ran out of product and couldn't be arsed to go back to the garden centre that day - lol).

But that's the theory - flush hard to finish early and you get a short-order smoke that is smooth and strong.

My observation (on my second grow) is that the plant that you basically flush to death results in hardly any chlorophyll, so the smoke that you get off only a few days drying is immediately smooth. I imagine the cure would be hardly worth bothering with, or is that not the case? I'm about to find out anyway.

absolute myth. feed right to the end. the cure determines everything as far as harshness in the smoke. you can't flush chlorophyll out, that's all the cure.

But that's the theory - flush hard to finish early and you get a short-order smoke that is smooth and strong.

definitely no.

Back
Top Bottom