DWC with fast flowering strains

ChunkyNuggs71

I am currently running autoflowers and have some time to get the last few pieces together. Any advice would be greatly appreciated beforehand. Thanks

I've attached a graphic that you might find helpful.

My perspective on autos is that they're hybrids much in the same way that most cannabis seeds are hybrids though the biggest reason to breed in genes from ruderalis is to impart the auto flowering behavior. With both autos and photos, I feed my plants well by getting them to their light saturation point as soon as possible. For autos, I end up with a DLI in the 80's. They start at 24/0 and, when they flower, I switch to 20/4 or 19/5, driven primarily by how much light I want to give them.

If there are particular parts of the grow environment that you have questions about, please post them. There's a lot os experienced growers here on 420.

WIth that in mind, it's really helpful to know about your grow environment and your growing expertise and experience. My grow journals start with the template that 420 recommends - it is a good way to let other growers know how your grow is set up.

You might want to read through grow journals, as well. I'm a DWC grower so you might be able to pick up some good info. I've definitely learned a lot of about growing cannabis in the past 3 years and have tried to incorporate "lessons learned" so that other growers can avoid some of the issues that I've run into.

10 Parameters of Growth.png

Back
Top Bottom