Drying bubble hash?

Barney86

Hi guys just had my first successful run at bubble hash. Got nearly a hundred g but its still a bit wet. What's the best way to dry it out? Any suggestions?
20190612_231440.jpg
20190612_231451.jpg

Air dry. Be patient.
It was done on Saturday mate. I squeezed as much as I could out first. Is there any chance of it going mouldy or anything like that? Only second time I've done it. The first came put like the world's worst bit of squishy black, it was horrendous lol.
The finest grade stuff was a propper bit of hash in like 2 days but the rest is just taking forever.

Air dry works if it's not compressed, I oven warm mine and keepit frozen as I did have some go bad even when I thought I got all the moisture out. I put mine in oven low as could go. Took it out and rolled it between parchment over and over. This was many cycles in the oven. The lowest temp you still loose some terps. But prefer not decarbing temps as you loose a lot more. I actually blended up the trim after sift with water and let that water separate (scoop floaty plant material off) and you get a little more sediment (let it settle out for a day) that is like peanut butter/Rosin texture that can be added back to the hash. Makes it a bit more like old school an helps keep it together for rolling it out.( worth a try but it'd definitely makes hash more susceptible to mould.)if you like the pure blond.crumble it up to dry. I like my hash baked in blocks and rolled black with the rosin. Mmmmmm

Crumb it all up and let dry 2-3 days, then shape or balls will hold moisture in centre and mold.

Looks great btw, what strain hash?
Cheers bud its 65% amnesia haze 35% the edge. It's quite mental, both saliva strains but this still gets you stoned as fuck for a while before the buzzing kicks in. Don't know if I'm comming or going lol.

Nice I was curious as that a good return. I got about 50g from my last run which was California hash plant and cbd shark . 3 plants in a 3x3

Nice I was curious as that a good return. I got about 50g from my last run which was California hash plant and cbd shark . 3 plants in a 3x3
Never weighted what I put in but looked about 350-400g. Fucked 3 plants with a light timer mishap so just chucked most of the the buds in too. Probably be closer to 80g by the time it's properly dried out. So around 20% return something like that I got. No idea if that's good or not though tbh.

Yes that is a great return for bubble. Hash can vary a lot by strain, how you do your trim, how much uv spectrum u have. I find leds a bit better than hps in that regard. My tent at 3 weeks has more tricombs than a friends finished hps grow . Clones all from the same mother. Looking forward to see how it turns out at the end as I never done Pineapple Express under led before

Yes that is a great return for bubble. Hash can vary a lot by strain, how you do your trim, how much uv spectrum u have. I find leds a bit better than hps in that regard. My tent at 3 weeks has more tricombs than a friends finished hps grow . Clones all from the same mother. Looking forward to see how it turns out at the end as I never done Pineapple Express under led before
Wasn't trim mate. I revegged by accident and chucked basically 3 full plants in after I'd smoked some of the better bits.
They were frosty as fuck and got me pretty wrecked but it looked horrendous. Straggly, spindly, pathetic, if somewhat lethal buds. Wasn't even any point in trimming it.

Had my first propper smoke of it last night and I can officially say with pride that it's like snorting fuckin ketamine!
Left me in that bad a state I was convinced the Mrs had spiked me with something out of the emergency party pack and drug tested myself.
Literally had me paralytic for over an hour. I'm fuckin gobsmacked mate. Strongest thing I've smoked in 15 years. Full on psychedelics after 2 spliffs,wow!
I grew up in a chemical generation and that is honestly one of the most fucked up dunts I've ever had mate.
Behaves how a nice bit of pollen should at low doses. Nice hazy, body melt kinda vibe.
Mid doses you get fuckin stooooned then once that fades the sativa kicks in and gets you buzzin.
High doses.... Well.... yeah.... quite frankly it's fuckin terrifyingly potent.
Couldn't walk, full blown hallucinogenic overload. Absolutely 100% will not be doing that again.
Gonna have to phone my dad shortly too. I gave him some of it and the poor ol cunts gonna regret his life choices if he does what I did haha.
I'm actually beaming with pride mate. Never knew it was possible to get that wasted. If it wouldn't break my heart such I could make a fortune from that stuff. All for me though. Gonna go round and wreck my dealers day tomorrow with it. The cheeky bastards snipered me enough times so this will be fun :) woop woop! :)

Well I think I remember seeing your post somewhere about the reveg. Well happy to hear you turned that around. Yeah hash can really put you on your ass. Love it .

Hahahha, love it awesome. Like may last grow with california hash plant. My sisters hubby could not get up from the chair for 3 hours.

Hahahha, love it awesome. Like may last grow with california hash plant. My sisters hubby could not get up from the chair for 3 hours.
I've had a few strains now that done that.
Night queen and auto night queen from dutch passion.
Glueberry og photo from them too actually.
Also mephisto ripleys og is an absolute facebrick of a smoke. Comes from alien og Kush photo so I imagine that stuff is probably as strong as it gets. The auto version is fuckin crazy heavy stone like. Can't move after a half gram. Fuckin melted lol. :)

Back
Top Bottom