Does this baby look okay for 2.5 weeks old?

Dmoney32

Have a journal going but no responses. Not the best lighting, so growing kinda slow, but overall do you think they look decent? I just transplanted having know idea what I was doing but I thi I they look semi decent :laughtwo::bong:
20190630_163956.jpg
20190630_163949.jpg
20190630_163941.jpg
20190630_162855.jpg
20190629_194442.jpg

Looks good to me,too.
Since the cotyledons are falling off,you could start feeding a little-If you haven't already

Looks great to me! Nice colour and pretty leaves. I do see that the first node of leaves have a bit of curl to them. What is your humidity like? Might want to consider trying to increase it a bit.

On your journal, you might want to add it to your signature so that folks can find it easier.

Good luck with your grow!

Looks great to me! Nice colour and pretty leaves. I do see that the first node of leaves have a bit of curl to them. What is your humidity like? Might want to consider trying to increase it a bit.

On your journal, you might want to add it to your signature so that folks can find it easier.

Humidity is around 60-70 percent

It is the signature!

Back
Top Bottom