Do you grow indoor? If so what is your setup?

Hi SourDante,

Welcome and pleased to meet you!

I grow on top of my kitchen table. I have two Vipar Spectra XS 1500 lights suspended from the ceiling that I raise or lower as needed. I usually manage between two and three autoflower plants per grow, in 5 gallon / 20 liter cloth pots filled with living organic soil. I reuse my soil. My plants are raised in the kitchen, no tent, a/c or dehuey. They stink up the place but that doesn't worry me as it is legal to grow here. I keep a fan on them and top water as and when.

Are you growing anything at present? Tell us your story.

What is your indoor set up like? Lights, tent, no tent, fans, irrigation system, monitors?
Unsure if I've welcomed you so welcome bud :welcome:

I grow in tents with Coco coir. Automated drip irrigation and gravity drained raised tables. I run big mars hydro lights at half power to get the best light spread. The rest is fans for air exchange and circulation 👍

PXL_20240829_191824915.jpg
PXL_20240901_164229076.jpg
PXL_20240901_164229076.jpg
PXL_20240901_211433383.jpg
PXL_20231023_071408108.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @SourDante

Do you have the equipment to start a grow?
Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

What is your indoor set up like? Lights, tent, no tent, fans, irrigation system, monitors?
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi SourDante,

Welcome and pleased to meet you!

I grow on top of my kitchen table. I have two Vipar Spectra XS 1500 lights suspended from the ceiling that I raise or lower as needed. I usually manage between two and three autoflower plants per grow, in 5 gallon / 20 liter cloth pots filled with living organic soil. I reuse my soil. My plants are raised in the kitchen, no tent, a/c or dehuey. They stink up the place but that doesn't worry me as it is legal to grow here. I keep a fan on them and top water as and when.

Are you growing anything at present? Tell us your story.

Running a 4x4 with 320w with 2 photos in it. Aswell as a 100w just in the bedroom had them outside all summer growing then brought them in last month to switch to flower.

20240903_222630.jpg

20240906_131403.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @SourDante

Do you have the equipment to start a grow?
Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Thank you for the welcome! Always nice to make new friends 👌💨🌱

Thanks for the welcome bud!

Thank you for the welcome bud! Right now I have 3 ladies going but sadly had to leave them to go on vacation for a few days 🤫

20240831_135438.jpg

20240906_131403.jpg

20240903_222630.jpg
Do you have someone watching them while your away?
Hope your vacation goes well Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Do you have someone watching them while your away?
Hope your vacation goes well Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sadly not brother! Watered earlier in the week so they would dry up by the day I was leaving. So I gave them a little extra water to hopefully hold them over till I return. From my notes 🤓I've been recording they usually last 2 1/2 - 4 days if I'm lucky 🫣 so fingers crossed that they last🤞🤞

Sadly not brother! Watered earlier in the week so they would dry up by the day I was leaving. So I gave them a little extra water to hopefully hold them over till I return. From my notes 🤓I've been recording they usually last 2 1/2 - 4 days if I'm lucky 🫣 so fingers crossed that they last🤞🤞
Let's hope everything goes well. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom