Do Mephisto Genetics always amber?

beard o

I'm beginning to get nervous, but I'm going into week 15. Loads of clear trichromes, a few cloudy, no amber.

Someone told me this is a Mephisto trait. They don't always amber. Can anyone confirm this?
The plants look great, here's some photos.

IMG_20241017_203804.jpg

IMG_20241017_203818~2.jpg

Photo_2024-10-17 22_57_14_264~2.JPG

IMG_20241010_190207~2.jpg

Photo_2024-10-17 22_59_01_248~2.JPG

IMG_20241017_203752.jpg

I'm beginning to get nervous, but I'm going into week 15. Loads of clear trichromes, a few cloudy, no amber.

Someone told me this is a Mephisto trait. They don't always amber. Can anyone confirm this?
The plants look great, here's some photos.

IMG_20241017_203804.jpg

IMG_20241017_203818~2.jpg

Photo_2024-10-17 22_57_14_264~2.JPG

IMG_20241010_190207~2.jpg

Photo_2024-10-17 22_59_01_248~2.JPG

IMG_20241017_203752.jpg
i grew a few Mephestos & only got some amber on the sugar leaves but the rest of the trichs did turn white but not much amber i grew a double grape 2 times alien vs triangle Grappa & forgotton cookies/strawberry nuggets & all did the same

i grew a few Mephestos & only got some amber on the sugar leaves but the rest of the trichs did turn white but not much amber i grew a double grape 2 times alien vs triangle Grappa & forgotton cookies/strawberry nuggets & all did the same
I've never had cannabis plants that never at least turned partially amber.

So these two Mephistos I have going will reach full potency with only cloudy trichs? How was the potency on your plants?

So am I to assume that my plants could potentially have degraded potency even though the trichromes are cloudy and not amber. Tough think to get my mind around after looking for an er all these years.

I've never had cannabis plants that never at least turned partially amber.

So these two Mephistos I have going will reach full potency with only cloudy trichs? How was the potency on your plants?

So am I to assume that my plants could potentially have degraded potency even though the trichromes are cloudy and not amber. Tough think to get my mind around after looking for an er all these years.
all the ones i grew where pretty potent, if you check out my 3.1 grow you'll see how long mine took to grow i'm sure most where around the same age as yours 12-14 weeks but i'm sure i had one go 16 weeks & there are some trich shots,
Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1
i had amber but mostly on the sugar leaves,
try a quick dry tester with a chunk of bud & see,
your plant looks great nice & frosty i'll have to thumb through your grow,
i think @Roy Growin grows a few Mephistos

She looks right in that window of harvest next week or last week ;) :rofl: I never noticed a ton of difference far as in the effect waiting longer, only if the buds not done swelling than affects yield a little. Or least the times I did different harvest date on clones by a week or two each time, far as how much effect or taste difference wasn't noticeable to me or others who smoked it. Once you in that "window" it really goes with what is the most convenient for you to process it, far as days/times that works best for you.

Beautiful lady!! :peace::passitleft:

@beard o

Not Mephisto but on my last auto grow from True North> FastBuds/Canuk seeds they say "flowering time" of 70 -75 days. Call it 10 weeks.

All of them went +17 weeks/121 days, one went a week More !

Let's be generous and knock off 4 weeks for veg, that is still 13 weeks/91 days.

Kinda where you are now ;)

Mine never did amber up but there were very few white pistils or clear tricombes.

And just as important, they looked Ready ;)

I prefer to harvest just as amber appears or at least mostly white tricombes...

Breeders harvest times are guesstimates, your growing conditions are not the same as there's...

They are ready when they are ready :love:

Looks Good !

Cheers

all the ones i grew where pretty potent, if you check out my 3.1 grow you'll see how long mine took to grow i'm sure most where around the same age as yours 12-14 weeks but i'm sure i had one go 16 weeks & there are some trich shots,
Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1
i had amber but mostly on the sugar leaves,
try a quick dry tester with a chunk of bud & see,
your plant looks great nice & frosty i'll have to thumb through your grow,
i think @Roy Growin grows a few Mephistos
I have a vague recollection of Mephisto, but I don't remember much about it tbh :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom