Do I have enough space?

Frosty0121

I defoliated a few days ago, 2 I topped 2 topped. 1 is recovering from a deficiency (back right) new leaves seem to be fine although tiny light burn.
But my question is,
I plan on flipping in 4 days,
Do you guys think I have enough enough space for flower? They are roughly 2 foot high or more and fill out the tent wall to wall

644EC9F0-AF8A-4172-BCC7-72E0BDB36B03.jpeg

This is what I thought. I vegged for a bit too long.
When you have that many plants in a small tent a sea of green grow is appropriate.
In that case a 2 week veg is utilized to get the girls rooted before flipping to flower.
It's a fast grow with a large number of plants.
You fill a tent fast and harvest much sooner.
That way you don't have too much biomass in a confined space.
That being said I love a tent full of bushy girls. :thumb:
I always overgrow my flower room and still get a quality harvest.
Air circulation and rh control will be vital to getting to the end successfully.
Do you have a dehumidifier?
And lots of air circulation, especially under the canopy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Do you guys think I have enough enough space for flower? They are roughly 2 foot high or more and fill out the tent wall to wall
Pretty much have maxed out available space. A rule that developed over the years for those growing photo-period plants is 4 square feet (2X2 feet) per plant.

The larger dominant growing tips will be OK and should grow some decent sized buds. It is the shorter one that will get crowded and possibly not receive enough light to amount to much. It becomes a judgement call as to what to do with them

Continue with plans to start flowering in 4 days while considering cutting some of the shorter side shoots or stems and put them somewhere else in some sunny or well lit area. Try to get those cuttings to grow roots and become new plants for later growing.

I defoliated a few days ago, 2 I topped 2 topped. 1 is recovering from a deficiency (back right)
I lost track of how many plants you have. Did you mean to say that you topped 2 and 2 were not topped?

Pretty much have maxed out available space. A rule that developed over the years for those growing photo-period plants is 4 square feet (2X2 feet) per plant.

The larger dominant growing tips will be OK and should grow some decent sized buds. It is the shorter one that will get crowded and possibly not receive enough light to amount to much. It becomes a judgement call as to what to do with them

Continue with plans to start flowering in 4 days while considering cutting some of the shorter side shoots or stems and put them somewhere else in some sunny or well lit area. Try to get those cuttings to grow roots and become new plants for later growing.

I lost track of how many plants you have. Did you mean to say that you topped 2 and 2 were not topped?
Yeah so 2 topped 2 untopped to see if there was much difference in yeild.
Cheers I was thinking of cutting lower branches off but didn’t want to stress her out loads and have to wait longer to flip. Taking them off 3 weeks into flower is risky too I’ve read? Cheers for input man. Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom