Do Any of you Outside Growers try and keep plants low?

Fladawg01

I want to plan a small grow form my back yard this spring. I would like to keep my plants low and spread, versus tall like many I see outside. My max height would be 4 to 5 ft to look like a hedge, as I do not need a 10 ft or taller plant showing. I live in an HOA and know someone might see something of substantial size. Any suggestions? Would topping or a small scrog net help?

I top my outdoor plants two or three times during veg, and also apply LST to keep them relatively short and with a flat canopy. I still manage to get about one pound of buds off each plant, which is more than enough for me. Here's a picture of this year's plant that is just about ready for harvest. It's about 57" above the soil.

I top my outdoor plants two or three times during veg, and also apply LST to keep them relatively short and with a flat canopy. I still manage to get about one pound of buds off each plant, which is more than enough for me. Here's a picture of this year's plant that is just about ready for harvest. It's about 57" above the soil.
Is that a converted lawn mower wagon? Cool way to move it around and out of sight as well! Thank you for the response. Beautiful grow there as well!

The plant trolley is actually home made. I have a link to the build in my signature. :Namaste:

Not only does topping and LST keep the height low, in my opinion, the quality of the top buds benefit greatly as well. Good luck on your grow next season!

Back
Top Bottom