DMT Grows Blue Dream & Putins Crack

Dsrkmattertec54

Hey everyone, this will be my 2nd grow and journal. These seeds were quite generously gifted to me by a fellow 420 member . Not sure if they want their name posted but you know who you are, thanks again!

Strain Name(s): Blue Dream, Putins Crack

Lighting: Veg- Mars Hydro 600w
Flower- 1200w & 600w blurple

Soil: Miracle Grow Indoor

Temps at 65-80
pH at 40%-60%
20/4 light cycle in veg

Germination:

dropped each seed in a container of water and each had popped within 24hrs.

Transferred to coco seedling container on top of heating pad under 40w led strip light.

Sprouts after 3 days.

I let them get a little life to them for a couple days and transferred the seedlings to small containers.

20200219_200533.jpg

I accidentally damaged the taproot on this poor lil gal during an early transplant from seedling container and she tooks about a week to bounce back but shes starting to get some legs.
20200219_200521.jpg

Were maybe at about 2 weeks right here. She seems nice and happy!

These were taken today. I'll post more as we go, I'm really excited about these!! :yummy: :yummy: :bongrip:

Also for your viewing pleasure just cuz shes in the veg tent too and deserves some attention, heres my last american haze, letting her gain some vertical growth before she hits the flower tent
20200219_200549.jpg

20200306_075318.jpg

Green Crack x AK47- About 1 month from sprout. Topped about a week ago. I'll transplant this one and move to the flower tent in about a week since I'll need more bud for the stash in a couple months.

20200305_205125.jpg

Blue Dream- 1 month from sprout. About 3 days from topping. In retrospect I shouldve left some fan leaves on her to power her growth but I got a little to scissor happy. I'll give this one time to veg out.

20200306_075311.jpg

Cotton Candy Kush- also in the veg tent. About 1 month from sprout. 1 week since topping and transplant to 5gal.

20200305_205111.jpg

Super Silver Haze- about 1 month from sprout. 5 days since topping.

@Jackalope
Hey bro, couldnt send a photo in the convo but these 2 juicy fruit and 2 green crack popped from 24hrs in water and are showing about soil less than 24hrs after putting them in their seedling starting tray.

20200309_200224.jpg

Same process as before with seeds that did not germinate. Same water. Better genetics, better seeds. Thanks again!

That's great. I am happy to see everything working out for you. I have not seen any of those strains grown with SCROG it is going to be interesting to watch. I would expect the Putin's Crack to do real well grown that way.

I grew them all with MG soil. The only other additives I used was Lilly Miller B-1 plant starter for Cal/Mag. That and more MG flower nuits as needed. Most mine made it through veg with the nuits in the soil. With the longer veg time you need to manifold a plant they may need more veg nuits.

Back
Top Bottom