Did I get a hermaphrodite? Had feminized seeds

Bliz1989

420 Member
Hey so i ha e to Star dawgs here. Just started a 12/12 cycle to initiate flower. But instead of hairs on one plant i noticed these. The seeds were feminized but im worried. First 2 pictures r of same strain, last 3 pictures r one im worried about. Thanks for any advice!

20220202_115029.jpg

20220202_115023.jpg

20220202_114854.jpg

20220202_114844.jpg

20220202_114828.jpg

By "first two pictures are of same strain" i mean same strain but different plant. Both planted at same time
Hey @Bliz1989 hope you are well today my friend.
Bad news.
Last 3 pics are boys.
Get rid of them asap.
Sorry :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

But instead of hairs on one plant i noticed these. The seeds were feminized but im worried. First 2 pictures r of same strain, last 3 pictures r one im worried about.
Sounds like you are saying that the last 3 photos are of the same plant.

That plant does not look like a Hermaphrodite at all. It looks like a full blown male. I do not see any stigma (pistils).

I have read messages on this message board that there is a 2% or 3% chance that a feminized seed will turn out to be a complete male with no signs of female flowers. There are so few msgs about it though that most likely getting a 100% male is a very, very long shot and you got one.

Usually people find an occasional male flower mixed in with the female flowers and that does not happen all that often either. And, when it does, it is later in the flowering cycle. If that were the case you could just pull the male flowers off but that plant you have is Male.

That plant does not look like a Hermaphrodite at all. It looks like a full blown male. I do not see any stigma (pistils).

I have read messages on this message board that there is a 2% or 3% chance that a feminized seed will turn out to be a complete male with no signs of female flowers. There are so few msgs about it though that most likely getting a 100% male is a very, very long shot and you got one.

Usually people find an occasional male flower mixed in with the female flowers and that does not happen all that often either. And, when it does, it is later in the flowering cycle. If that were the case you could just pull the male flowers off but that plant you have is Male.
OP should go Vegas with that kine luck, haha! Though you not going win anything cannabis related per say, still, go Vegas! I had that happen to my female, found male parts... took um off but still managed for miss one.

Yeah pulled immediately. Thanks for ur reply

OP should go Vegas with that kine luck, haha! Though you not going win anything cannabis related per say, still, go Vegas! I had that happen to my female, found male parts... took um off but still managed for miss one.
Yeahhh im beat but still learning, my boy said same thing! Should hit vegas if im getting 2 or 3%! Others look good. Except my nitrogen deficiency on the runtz strain. But this has been huge learning. Maybe ill see u in vegas my dude

20220201_154155.jpg

20220131_163119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom