Deficiency, toxicity, light stress? Wtf is going on - week 4 flower

meyoutoo

420 Member
Week 4 in flower running 4seasons 200w LEDs dtw in coco perlite 70/30 blend. Lights are about 20 inches away

Top leaves are yellowing and appear to have withered/become skinny. Whereas the majority of bottom growth seems to be okay or at least not as badly damaged

Watering twice a day, just increased to 3 times, with around 15% run off. Have tested run-off both EC and ph coming out as it should

PH is 5.8 and EC 1.8-2 as per recommendation on label

Currently using Green Planet dual fuel Part A+B

Flushed them a week ago which hasn't appeared to have made a difference. Growth has been stunted significantly. Temps have been hovering around 80 F with humidity around 60%

** FYI photos are of 2 different plants, same strain, however one appears to have been affected worse than the other

All help/suggestions greatly appreciated

One frustrated grower!

IMG_1663.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg

To me one looks over fed and the other under... But your medium is uncharted territory for me.

Luckily enough we have a very knowledgeable coco person on hand @Bill284, this kind being requires a little assistance 😁.

*Edit* And sorry for the tag.... I just didn't want this one to be bumped to bottom and missed.

Week 4 in flower running 4seasons 200w LEDs dtw in coco perlite 70/30 blend. Lights are about 20 inches away

Top leaves are yellowing and appear to have withered/become skinny. Whereas the majority of bottom growth seems to be okay or at least not as badly damaged

Watering twice a day, just increased to 3 times, with around 15% run off. Have tested run-off both EC and ph coming out as it should

PH is 5.8 and EC 1.8-2 as per recommendation on label

Currently using Green Planet dual fuel Part A+B

Flushed them a week ago which hasn't appeared to have made a difference. Growth has been stunted significantly. Temps have been hovering around 80 F with humidity around 60%

** FYI photos are of 2 different plants, same strain, however one appears to have been affected worse than the other

All help/suggestions greatly appreciated

One frustrated grower!

IMG_1663.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg
Good morning Hap :ciao:
Sorry about your garden @meyoutoo
Just one question, Are you putting calmag in your plain feed water before your nutrients ?
Coco sucks calcium out of your girls.
It's also helpful with nutrient uptake.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning Hap :ciao:
Sorry about your garden @meyoutoo
Just one question, Are you putting calmag in your plain feed water before your nutrients ?
Coco sucks calcium out of your girls.
It's also helpful with nutrient uptake.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill, thanks for the message.
No calmag just A+B essentially. You thinking i should add calmag to my res?

Cheers 😁

Hey Bill, thanks for the message.
No calmag just A+B essentially. You thinking i should add calmag to my res?

Cheers 😁
Yes it’s your problem.:Namaste:
Add it to your plain water first.
Mix it really well.
Then A.
Then B.
And I always use a kelp , seaweed or b1 product.
Last.
Then check ph and Set to 5.8 exactly.
Then feed to runoff every day.
Always keep your coco wet.
Never any plain water.
That’s a good way to go from now on.
Anything at all you need I’m always available my friend. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom