Deficiency? Toxicity? I'm not sure

Progeria

This is my clone from the dispo. I planted in fox farms ocean forest on June 7th, so I still have some time with the nutrients from my understanding (I wasn’t aware that FFOF had nuts when I first got it) so I fed it half a feeding of grow big and big bloom right after transplant. My temps are 74-78 during lights on and 69-74 during lights off. My humidity is 63-67 during lights on and 53-56 during lights off. I have an EXE-1200TW exlevnce on the veg setting 22 inches above.

That was my previous couple entries I have a couple updates being now I have fixed the VPD significantly. I upgraded to a ks3000 and I have that at 26.2 inches. I noticed lime green and yellowing vanes with the obvious dark green leaves so I added half a teaspoon of cal mag with my normal less than a gallon of water feed 2 days ago in the early morning. I also added another clone to the tent but she’s doing fine for now.

All of that was a couple days ago, now the leaves are darker and now the veins are starting to darken, the leaves are stretched some of the newer leaves have tips that have “fallen off” with the bottom leaves having burnt tips and feeling crisp.

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

Young plants and clones require a light touch. Put them in the fox farm and just let them grow. Keep your light 18 to 24 inches above. Water every 2 to 3 days and remove the runoff. Once your new plants are adjusted to their surroundings then you can start feeding them. Read up on your strains. Some strains like feedings and some are sensitive. Keeping things simple keeps things simple.

I noticed lime green and yellowing vanes with the obvious dark green leaves so I added half a teaspoon of cal mag with my normal less than a gallon of water feed 2 days ago in the early morning.
I notice the lime green leaves and the yellow veins which can be signs of a shortage of Phosphorous and/or Potassium. Best to start watching those areas to see if it gets worse.

A shortage of Calcium looks very different but it is considered a good idea to have worked a dose of Cal-Mag into your feeding schedule as a preventive measure so continue to add it about once a week or whatever the packaging says.

Do a google search for Cannabis Plant Deficiency Chart and download and keep a couple of them. Makes it a bit easier to get a head-start on figuring out some of the many excess or deficiency issues.

What I did notice was that the floor and walls of the tent look like there is a mold problem. Unlikely that it is a mold that will live on plants but we never know so better to clean it out now just in case. I would look up how to clean mold off of a shower curtain for a method that should work on the tent surface. If you do decide to clean it up you will have to move the plants somewhere else for the day or two it will take for the chore.

Isn't that just the silver lining going kaput?

If there were nutrients in the soil and you gave a good helping extra I think it's most likely nute OD, they just needed some water and root stimulating things after transplant and when the root system got a bit bigger in relation to the new pot then adding nutes.
I still do it too.. overfed this time as well a bit by going too early, if the soil is pre fertilised you can perfectly veg on that for a while. Until she's big enough to take more or tells you hey I need something extra.

This is my clone from the dispo. I planted in fox farms ocean forest on June 7th, so I still have some time with the nutrients from my understanding (I wasn’t aware that FFOF had nuts when I first got it) so I fed it half a feeding of grow big and big bloom right after transplant. My temps are 74-78 during lights on and 69-74 during lights off. My humidity is 63-67 during lights on and 53-56 during lights off. I have an EXE-1200TW exlevnce on the veg setting 22 inches above.

That was my previous couple entries I have a couple updates being now I have fixed the VPD significantly. I upgraded to a ks3000 and I have that at 26.2 inches. I noticed lime green and yellowing vanes with the obvious dark green leaves so I added half a teaspoon of cal mag with my normal less than a gallon of water feed 2 days ago in the early morning. I also added another clone to the tent but she’s doing fine for now.

All of that was a couple days ago, now the leaves are darker and now the veins are starting to darken, the leaves are stretched some of the newer leaves have tips that have “fallen off” with the bottom leaves having burnt tips and feeling crisp.

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg
Howdy looks like its to wet but that's what ic right off✌️

I notice the lime green leaves and the yellow veins which can be signs of a shortage of Phosphorous and/or Potassium. Best to start watching those areas to see if it gets worse.

A shortage of Calcium looks very different but it is considered a good idea to have worked a dose of Cal-Mag into your feeding schedule as a preventive measure so continue to add it about once a week or whatever the packaging says.

Do a google search for Cannabis Plant Deficiency Chart and download and keep a couple of them. Makes it a bit easier to get a head-start on figuring out some of the many excess or deficiency issues.

What I did notice was that the floor and walls of the tent look like there is a mold problem. Unlikely that it is a mold that will live on plants but we never know so better to clean it out now just in case. I would look up how to clean mold off of a shower curtain for a method that should work on the tent surface. If you do decide to clean it up you will have to move the plants somewhere else for the day or two it will take for the chore.
I have looked at so many charts and pictures, it looks like certain deficiencies but then I rule it out. This is a tent I bought used off of Facebook, it was cleaned by the previous owner and by my girlfriend.

I have looked at so many charts and pictures, it looks like certain deficiencies but then I rule it out. This is a tent I bought used off of Facebook, it was cleaned by the previous owner and by my girlfriend.

IMG_2680.jpeg

IMG_2681.jpeg

IMG_2682.jpeg

IMG_2683.jpeg

IMG_2684.jpeg

This is what she looks like today, a lot worse but I’m being told that a lot of the nutrient looking issues are due to her revegging but I’m just worried about the darkening. She’s also been topped, so I must imagine really stressed.
Plant is looking good all things considered.

If it was my plant I would not be worrying about any of the lighter or darker green areas at this time. I would just leave it alone and water when necessary. Once it has returned to a proper vegetative stage, which might take several weeks, then it is time to take care of any issues.

If it was my plant I would not be worrying about any of the lighter or darker green areas at this time. I would just leave it alone and water when necessary. Once it has returned to a proper vegetative stage, which might take several weeks, then it is time to take care of any issues.
Crazy enough, I think she’s revegged. All of the flowers have fallen over and leaves have began to grow out of them, along with overall crazy growth.

IMG_2692.jpeg

IMG_2693.jpeg

IMG_2694.jpeg

She’s been on a 18-6 20-4 light schedule for 21 days now.
Still not there though. Most of the fingers are still smooth sided. I do not see any 5 finger leaves yet.

When I have had to go through a 're-veg' I just put the plant on the back of the shelf or bench and wait. Sometimes it can be as long as 5 or 6 weeks before the plant is back to normal.

Looks like the filaments of a mold growing and branching.
Although now I look more it's weird that the little vent roster shows it as well.. but I also seems to have some coating that's being eaten off.
I'm thinking maybe some kind fo cleaning product he used, or nutes spilt that have eaten away at the coating and lining.
Or maybe there was some fungus and he used an aggressive product to tackle it.
It has seen some mileage.
My silver tent is starting to peel silver lining as well after a few years, why I bought a white one that shit remains undisturbed for decades.

anyway I don't think it's an active problem.

Back
Top Bottom