Day 10, noticed the leaves tips started turning brown

lookevit

Hello, it’s day 10 since I planted the seed, it’s a gelato, autoflower from FastBuds. I am growing outdoor, planted in biobizz all mix (I ordered light mix from a store but they gave me all mix, mistakes happen and I couldn’t refund it). I am growing it under a shade since it’s too hot where I live and water it every 1-2 days for the same exact reason. I am using vinegar for controlling the pH. Outside it’s very hot, these days the temperature raised to 37 degrees celsius. I tried to slowly put them in direct sunlight, starting from 2 hours a day then increasing the number of hours. Today I noticed the tips of the plant are turning brown and one of the leaves is droopy. This is my first grow, I don’t know how a healthy cannabis plant should look like at 10 days old, is my plant small for 10 days or it has serious problems? Thank you for your attention.
IMG_1977.jpeg

You seedling looks ok just be careful on over watering her
Hello, this plant is now two weeks old, and I’m wondering if it’s going to grow big and yield much. I have everything she needs, but I can’t control the environment that much, it’s just too hot. The plant seems to grow slow, what do you think?

IMG_2012.jpeg

Hello, this plant is now two weeks old, and I’m wondering if it’s going to grow big and yield much. I have everything she needs, but I can’t control the environment that much, it’s just too hot. The plant seems to grow slow, what do you think?

IMG_2012.jpeg
let it get roots my friend itll gain momentum as far as the size and yield goes sorry i don't have a crystal ball the ball will be in your court on that one✌️

Back
Top Bottom