D Monk's Ongoing Mix

Yep the Blueberry is for sure a Boy, figures ;) :rofl:. Oh well will do a genetic experiment, as moved it and the Dairy Queen clone that was struggling too that I put into Flower with it into the house and in my box that is inside currently, I don't have anything else in Flower but don't want to take chances so isolate it from my ones in the shed. Make my own strain of seeds just out of curiosity as don't expect the genetic roll to work right and have a decent or even stable strain......think I will call it Blueberry Blizzard ;) :rofl::rofl:

The DQ putting out pistils, will see how this breeding project works out, should be interesting to say the least ;) :rofl::rofl:

0043044.JPG
0062497.JPG

Starting to be pretty sure one of the Haze Extreme is a Boy, one on left is showing pre-flower pistils and don't see any on the one on right and the spacing between nodes is majorly different:
0013542.JPG
0033259.JPG
0052831.JPG

one on right closer shot:
0043047.JPG

Too early to tell if HX on right is male or just a different pheno. There's a definite difference between the two but not enough to say it's a male. Odds are shifting that way, though. Could be more genetics to play with Dr. Monkenstein! :morenutes:
:Namaste:

Thanks, just odd it not showing yet at all as other one has quite a few preflowers. The Male BB is hitting the light now :rofl: major stretch ;)
0013549.JPG

pics of the Dairy Queen clone I"m letting him pollinate as it was struggling and kinda small anyway, and I have too many plants going right now too :rofl: :
0033264.JPG
0043053.JPG

Alright I need to quit being a Slacker ;) :rofl::rofl:

Put the CRF into Flower with the big ones from other thread, as it went crazy and growing again after I put into a larger pot:

0033269.JPG

The HX that I know is a girl, the other one had round things but never showed pistils so decided it probably a boy so it's in the yard waste recycle bin (that and I have too many going right now anyway, so keep the one I know a girl and try and clone it and put into flower so I can taste test the strain):
0062508.JPG

Lights off pics today of the two that are left from seed:

Crown Royal Fem (just put into Flower 3 days ago):
0013562.JPG
0023429.JPG

And the Haze Extreme that was a girl for sure by the pre_flowers:
0052843.JPG

The Crown Royal been going bonkers, growing/stretching like crazy, been in Flower for two weeks with my Chronies from other thread. Quite the change since the pics 11 days ago (post above in this thread):

0043068.JPG
0072338.JPG
0062518.JPG

As long as it comes out ok far as smoking goes I am impressed with this Strain so far from Crop King, the others have had issues but not all the blame can go onto them at this time as I had other issues going on during their growing (my germination rate I lay the majority of the blame on them even though I"m new at this). :Namaste::hippy:

CRF still plugging along, had to stake it up as the tops were getting heavy and worried they were going to break off when I was moving it so I could water it yesterday:

0033299.JPG
0052867.JPG

CRF got watered today with the Flower nutes, probably last time for that and going to go to plain water next time as I'm guessing 2-3 weeks left before it ready, a guess lol but a lot more white pistils than my two BW Chronies in other thread:

0072363.JPG
0082137.JPG

Nice looking flowers going on the Crown Royal, for sure leaning more Sativa than Indica and their site says it is Indica Dominant ;) I prefer at Sativa high anyway :rofl:

Subbed nice plants man

:thanks: My other active Journal has a couple of Blue Widows that will probably get harvested this week sometime (thinking Wednesday but been known to change my mind ;) :rofl: ) as they leaning more Indica side of things. Along with two outside plants in that thread that I did as a "test" to see if that was going to work or not and to find out if any major issues outside (though with the Weather this year, who knows ;) ).

Which j bro so i can sub

The first link in my sig, the Anti Journal Journal as I didn't find this place until my first attempt was almost ready to harvest (how I ended up here with the dreaded "is my plant ready yet? topics" ;) :rofl::rofl: ).

Back
Top Bottom