Cuttings

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends ! So I got a friend who knows a guy ... and this guy is looking for someone who can provide him 80-100 cuttings every 2 month .. Of course he wants to pay for it ... So now Im wondering since i dont have a clue about keeping a MotherPlant and taking cuttings of it ... How many MotherPlants would i Need to provide these amount ? and would they be growing fast enough that I could take cuttings every 2 month ? and how long does a mother plant live for and provides me cuttings ? Thanks in advance !

depents on the size of the plants

huge mothers could provide 200 clones easy...
but its all about your speace and training tecks

so if you want to start fast you could take 10 plants that produce about 20 cuts each and when you progress pick the best ones an stick with dose and the mother could be kept for 15 years or more depending on how your grow room is and on your skills

but some plants dont grow as big and are not verry use full for 100s of cuttings but are oke if you just need 10 or so

but good luck setting up a nurcery is not easy but verry mutch fun to do

depents on the size of the plants

huge mothers could provide 200 clones easy...
but its all about your speace and training tecks

so if you want to start fast you could take 10 plants that produce about 20 cuts each and when you progress pick the best ones an stick with dose and the mother could be kept for 15 years or more depending on how your grow room is and on your skills

but some plants dont grow as big and are not verry use full for 100s of cuttings but are oke if you just need 10 or so ��

but good luck setting up a nurcery is not easy but verry mutch fun to do ��

Well thats the problem haha ... I got 2 boxes ... 80x80x160cm and 60x60x125 cm so very small ... I guess I wont be able to provide these amounts in these small boxes right ? and i would want to keep one of the boxes for my own flowering plants you know .. so only 1 of the boxes for motherplant ... Maybe 1 fit in it right ? Thanks for your Reply !!

Back
Top Bottom