Curing, storage question

Eightball

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've been on here but I just wanted to share something I'm curious about so I harvested in May, have had it all curing in jars. Proper humidity and such. But it seems it still is quite squishy. Like.. fresh. It definitely hasn't molded or anything it's not wet but it's just a little soft it's not the perfect crumbly crispy bud that you would aim for and to easily break off and break up the buds. It's only slightly that so, I've been burping on schedule just like you're supposed to. Anyone have any pointers? Should I just burp all of em for like a couple hrs? Idk.

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've been on here but I just wanted to share something I'm curious about so I harvested in May, have had it all curing in jars. Proper humidity and such. But it seems it still is quite squishy. Like.. fresh. It definitely hasn't molded or anything it's not wet but it's just a little soft it's not the perfect crumbly crispy bud that you would aim for and to easily break off and break up the buds. It's only slightly that so, I've been burping on schedule just like you're supposed to. Anyone have any pointers? Should I just burp all of em for like a couple hrs? Idk.
Yeah, just leave the lid open until you get the consistency/dryness of the buds that you want. Then seal em up.

I throw a small humidor hygrometer in the jar with my bud so I know it's dampness with more certainty. These are 2" diameter and I got the 2 for $10.
hygrometers.jpg

Edited to add: I like the analog ones because there's no battery and you can calibrate them (if you have Jewelers Screwdrivers).

I have the digital hygrometer in each one. It's at 60s. But shit I've been curing for months and buds so fresh still. Malleable.

Back
Top Bottom