Cure

As long as you can maintain proper humidity and temp it shouldn't matter what kind of jar you use..... Just air tight, clean, burpable, and not in direct light are the only qualifications needed for a proper cure......after a proper dry that is 😁

As long as you can maintain proper humidity and temp it shouldn't matter what kind of jar you use..... Just air tight, clean, burpable, and not in direct light are the only qualifications needed for a proper cure......after a proper dry that is 😁
I figured as much lol. I was just worried after all the time n effort I put in lol.

Growing and drying was easy but the curing part I am schetchy on.
Curing in the fridge is more forgiving because the final dry/cure is slower and more controlled
Last season I grew GSC and Blue Dream, both cured in the fridge and the smell and taste is outstanding compared to the Lemon Pineapple & Bruce Banner in the cupboard which is is excellent smoke, but less flavour than the fridge cure

Pour an ounce or so of 70% isopropyl alcohol into the empty, sanitized jar, put the lid on, shake the cpap out of it, drain it and let it dry.

It's now as close to sterility as you can get without autoclaving it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom