Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Muchhhn faster! Recover fester grow faster and better in ALMOST every way...

I'm gonna do a bucket soon. Supplies are simple. 5 gallon bucket and lid. Net pot. Airstone and air pump. They sell sets online. That's the most basic set up. You can add a topfeeder or dewey mister. To ramp it up a notch at a super low additional cost.

You just stick to the chart I posted back when you needed ppm adjustment. Your pH shoiuld creep up over time (which is good to make sure the plant can absorb all it needs). Res change required every week or two.

I ran a top fed bucket in hydroton my first grow. Really not tough for a person who can follow rules and instructions well, and not neglect their plants....

I need a chart for photos to start in ppm
Wise after week 1 of course.

Or should I have food in my medium sorry coco or promix hp?

Since were talking and all?

First night of 12 off. Put lights back on this morning and set the timer.
My feed schedule is calling for 8ml/gal. I just put 4 for the first feed. Even with half dose the ppm was over 700. Ph 5.6 ish as usual.

Seems a bit low but I guess you could bring it up slowly always right week two go to 800 going in three 900-1000 ha d bloom of plants wanted it more ?

What about plant size? Was the plant itself much bigger.

The DWC plant was much larger but must clarify that they were different phenotypes (so that could also be a reason). At the following link I have picture of the trunks of both plants and the DWC was about 2x that of the soil grow.

Troy's First Grow - Animal Cookies & Platinum OG Clones - DWC & Soil - 2017

Cost wise I was using 3 part Advanced Nutrition and used 1 Liter of each part ($31.48) Bud Candy 250 ml ($9.81) and B-52 250 ml (15.11) Vodoo Juice 250 ml ($19.00).

I used my weekly reservoir change to water my soil plant and the remainder I used in my flower beds.

It's defenitly something I'd love to try. Something about it just lures me in.

Full day 1 of 12/12 Is just about to wrap up in a few minutes. 2 months sure went by quick that's for sure. I'm looking forward to the changes to come soon....for now, same ol boring stuff
420-magazine-mobile888647556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile226531130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile110322575.jpg

I have a bit of pvc left. Enough materials for the next scrog tier if needed. Hopefully that helps. I'm still in there everyday tucking and tying to try to keep it as level as possible.

At some point I plan to do a little quick veg summary before things start getting exciting. I'm gonna keep feedings at 6ml/gal for a full week unless they tell me otherwise and I'll post some pics later.

Nice and full swag! Soon it'll be an ocean of buds .

420-magazine-mobile784275675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1018104964.jpg

Start of day 3 of 12/12. They seem happy. I moved the light up a bit so the branches that poke up for too long don't get a heat rash. And as u can see, more twist tie is happening. Just trying to keep them level with the screen. I let then stretch just enough so I can with tuck them under another hole or just tie them. And before I forget I better go feed them. I removed a few leaves aswell just to try to help out some of the sites that are trying to make it to the light.

That tent will be full before you know it wow!

Excited to watch the changes over the next .. 8 weeks lol

8 week flowering?

Flip day is the best day ever. You would think harvest day but no that is a work day... Nice scrog there Swagg. If it's Barney's then it will prob go 9 weeks I have seen a few grown on YouTube. Have a few beans myself.
It's from dinafem. Scrog is fucked. There's plenty of things that should have been done differently now that I've come to this point. But it's gonna work for this run. All good. Grow and learn.

Back
Top Bottom