Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Nov 1 for easier tracking of dates /weeks.

I'm stoked you waited and didn't flip them earlier. I think you've made a lot of good choices in the last couple weeks and will really like the rewards of those choices. Excited to see them stretching soon!

How was I subbed and then unsubbed in here ?

Sorry man I'll catch up and give a holla soon?

I'm going to be growing this Strain myself In a few weeks hopefully .

So all read up ASAP . ..

How was I subbed and then unsubbed in here ?

Sorry man I'll catch up and give a holla soon?

I'm going to be growing this Strain myself In a few weeks hopefully .

So all read up ASAP . ..
Sometimes my own journal isn't even ok my list and i have to find it thru my profile

Last day of veg. This morning's feed included a few ml of flower nutes. Don't know if thats good or bad but it's done. Asked and no one replied so kinda just shooting off the hip now. Good time to dig up that book I bought I suppose.
420-magazine-mobile2121163861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile59822546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile191897813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile224518295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1179844029.jpg

Dark period is gonna have to be night time cuz I can't guarantee them solid darkness during the day time. Light leaks thru this tent. So I'll extend day time past noon all the way into tonight then start 12/12.

A good pk bump will push them into flowering so that's a good move in my book, try to Keep a bit of N in there for a couple weeks but definitely a good time to transition to flower- sorry no one weighed in, I must have missed that myself.

Upside is you know what your doing and they look great Swag, just keep swimming!

Yehawww!!! We made it swagg! Happy Halloween and flower day eve bud . Going to have some serious, serious buds in there! Never a bad idea to bump the PK like big said.

Let the fun begin

Last day of veg. This morning's feed included a few ml of flower nutes. Don't know if thats good or bad but it's done. Asked and no one replied so kinda just shooting off the hip now. Good time to dig up that book I bought I suppose.
420-magazine-mobile2121163861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile59822546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile191897813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile224518295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1179844029.jpg

Dark period is gonna have to be night time cuz I can't guarantee them solid darkness during the day time. Light leaks thru this tent. So I'll extend day time past noon all the way into tonight then start 12/12.

I'd say if those tips were looking sad on those fans then yup more food :) let your plant talk to you .

I'd say if those tips were looking sad on those fans then yup more food :) let your plant talk to you .
How do you tell burn from deficiency KJ?

Anyone who's still around doing dwc? It's something I'm interested in leaving about. Cost. Materials. Maintenance. Etc. Etc. Just seems like once it's dialed in, it's low maintenance. I could be wrong. Also looks like they grow fast as fuck in that system
Muchhhn faster! Recover fester grow faster and better in ALMOST every way...

I'm gonna do a bucket soon. Supplies are simple. 5 gallon bucket and lid. Net pot. Airstone and air pump. They sell sets online. That's the most basic set up. You can add a topfeeder or dewey mister. To ramp it up a notch at a super low additional cost.

You just stick to the chart I posted back when you needed ppm adjustment. Your pH shoiuld creep up over time (which is good to make sure the plant can absorb all it needs). Res change required every week or two.

I ran a top fed bucket in hydroton my first grow. Really not tough for a person who can follow rules and instructions well, and not neglect their plants....

Anyone who's still around doing dwc? It's something I'm interested in leaving about. Cost. Materials. Maintenance. Etc. Etc. Just seems like once it's dialed in, it's low maintenance. I could be wrong. Also looks like they grow fast as fuck in that system

I did my 1st grow (just harvested) in DWC. Relatively simple TheMadDabber gave you the basics on material. The only problem I had was self induced and I accidently unplugged the air pump and had a bout of root rot to deal with. The plants recovered OK and finished off nicely.

I used Perfect PH and it did keep the PH pretty stable. I did have a problem with PH when I tried using some molasses. It really thru off Perfect PH and I had to adjust daily.

The only time consuming part of growing DWC is changing out the reservoir weekly or bi-weekly. If you are scrogged it has to be done with a tube and pump. I started with a hand pump and finally bought an electric siphon pump and really made the task much easier.

I felt that you burn through a lot more nutes with DWC as you are using 5 gallons per plant per week.

I grew one plant in DWC and one in soil at the same time. The one in DWC produced about 20%+ more than soil grow.

I did my 1st grow (just harvested) in DWC. Relatively simple TheMadDabber gave you the basics on material. The only problem I had was self induced and I accidently unplugged the air pump and had a bout of root rot to deal with. The plants recovered OK and finished off nicely.

I used Perfect PH and it did keep the PH pretty stable. I did have a problem with PH when I tried using some molasses. It really thru off Perfect PH and I had to adjust daily.

The only time consuming part of growing DWC is changing out the reservoir weekly or bi-weekly. If you are scrogged it has to be done with a tube and pump. I started with a hand pump and finally bought an electric siphon pump and really made the task much easier.

I felt that you burn through a lot more nutes with DWC as you are using 5 gallons per plant per week.

I grew one plant in DWC and one in soil at the same time. The one in DWC produced about 20%+ more than soil grow.
What about plant size? Was the plant itself much bigger.

How do you tell burn from deficiency KJ?

The edges of your girls will curl upward and tips usually become brown To my best of learning an ph perfect is hard to burn plants .

I know how it is testing ppm is critical . Or ec scale.

There is also signs like claw ph lock out or pest problems

Too dark green nitro will decrease the immune system of plant making it more acceptable to def and pest .

Yellow means at early ages not late in flower

But means to little nitro

Then there is is light stress and heat stress to consider .

That usually bleaches or makes the plant look fade

Also dry crispy leaves will fall off from what I've seen

What am I missing? Anyone ?

Think it saves nutrient s too not wasting im studying up all next summer. So next winter grow I'll be in buckets ..

Back
Top Bottom