And a magic machine
420-magazine-mobile877206053.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1080386586.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1721772064.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1480260952.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1774537332.jpg

Lots of colours. I like it

Light show!!! How does the house smell
It was fine at first when it was in the oven then quickly started stinking up the place. Hopefully doesn't stink while it's in the machine.

Think I'll do brownies first then cookies next. This shit better be good. "White widow" he said. "Its medicinal" mhmmm. We shall see. Cuz visually it's horrible looking airy outdoorsy looking.

Little larf is great for the concentrates . I mean assuming you didn't have to pay an arm and 2 legs for it haha!

Hey swag why only two hours?? G2hm cooks hers for 8 hours to get the most potency out of the buds.
Honestly I just wanted to make a batch. Any batch of anything right away soon as I got it so just did the quick 2 hour. For future use when I don't have that adrenaline of having a brand new product in my hand, I defenitly plan on using the 8 hour cycle.

Love the structure of the undercarriage, super healthy wow

Love the structure of the undercarriage, super healthy wow
Thanks. That early fim set up all that under growth and made it explode down there. Then just lots of tying down so they have that bowled kinda bend on em
Yeah man looks great. Flip flip flip .
Sounds like the ppl have spoken.

I'll plan for Sunday but could turn into Monday/Tuesday. Just all depends obviously. So stay tuned and be ready to give feedback for the upcoming big event.

You going dark for 24 hrs first?
I dunno. Should I? Should I be starting to reducing nutes for either veg or flower? I have to think what on/off schedule is gonna work best also. Right now lights out is noon to 6pm. Maybe I'll have them sleeping at night this time. I'll figure something out.

Breakfast is starting to kick in. Got some work to do today if I'm gonna finish that all up today. These brownies are definitely not strong enough per square. So either I need a recipe that calls for more oil or make it more potent with over am ounce in the butter. No one wants to eat half a plate of brownies to medicate.
420-magazine-mobile1450330193.jpg

Put this oil in the freezer last night. Yeeeshh
420-magazine-mobile323029090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile208749904.jpg

Time for a morning tea with some oil. Why not. It's going in everything till it's finished.

Didn't bother snapping pics of the ladies this morning. They're doing fine. Expect them to maybe slow down a bit for a couple days then get back on track.

Yeah probably should of went with less butter overall in the machine or another O of bud... Hell wait until you harvest your plants lol and put a half ounce of that bud in a plate of brownies and I bet each brownie is plenty potent... dig the budder machine though it would be neat to try one down the road instead of making it the reg way lol.

Yeah probably should of went with less butter overall in the machine or another O of bud... Hell wait until you harvest your plants lol and put a half ounce of that bud in a plate of brownies and I bet each brownie is plenty potent... dig the budder machine though it would be neat to try one down the road instead of making it the reg way lol.
I did the minimum 2 cups of oil and a zip. Like u said. Till I make some with my own stuff then I can't compare dosages. This was some wack ass outdoor bud that was too cheap not to get. Smokes good and has a nice light sativa buzz. So I didn't expect the edibles to hit hard but wanted an idea. It's still doing the job. Just adjusting accordingly.

Speaking of my own stuff. Can someone fast forward time about 8 weeks so I can start chopping buds off these ladies.

Yeah. Glad toast suggested finding a strength that works! When I was dabbing I needed like 100 mg. Now I need far less....

My suggestion is take a couple dabs then see how you feel about not wanting to eat half a tray of brownies

Dude your going to have some crazy nugs. What's the flip date set for?

Back
Top Bottom