Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Thanks tmd. Anyone own or has purchased a magical butter 2 recently.....in Canada maybe. Are there discount codes for 420 members. I've found someone selling it. A new one for under 200 bucks. Haven't looked around my but looks to me they are priced at over 200 bucks

I have won 3 of them. Hooked two homies up as I didn't need the other 2. I am not in Canada though and they were free because they were prize winnings. I do believe I have a $25 off coupon code in my email. If you do end up wanting to purchase one I can PM the code to you.

I have won 3 of them. Hooked two homies up as I didn't need the other 2. I am not in Canada though and they were free because they were prize winnings. I do believe I have a $25 off coupon code in my email. If you do end up wanting to purchase one I can PM the code to you.
Nice. Thanks for the offer. I'll try to research a bit more. Not in a hurry to get one who knows maybe I'll win one in the future.

Nice. Thanks for the offer. I'll try to research a bit more. Not in a hurry to get one who knows maybe I'll win one in the future.

Aye, I hope you do. Contests only seem to be getting tougher and tougher but always love seeing a coco grower win!

Happy happy Friday. Did my exam today. Passed. Yay. 2 school sessions done. 2 more to go.

Ladies are liking all the torture and abuse and haven't really slowed down. Just trying to keep them along the screen. I seen dabber ask on another journal but I don't think it got answered but I wanted to know too...are u supposed to just have them running under the screen or weaving thru the screen. Like over and under.
420-magazine-mobile1114150267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile732070593.jpg

Nice congrats on your test!

I'm no expert on scrogs but my vote would be for under just to avoid too many pressure points on supple growth, constricting water flow etc.

Idk how much of an effect it has but I've heard of it having an effect on lst when there are more than 20 tie down points. Not sure how true it is but something to think about!

Minor adjustments made in the tent. And things just moving along.
420-magazine-mobile1640004123.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1624008115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1288359076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2122846610.jpg
if ur wondering why they seem less dense....i plucked a bunch of big was leaves AGAIN. I can't help it. Starts with one or two and next thing I know I have a pile of them

My bloom bloom room care package has....expired.
420-magazine-mobile882532462.jpg

Devastated.

Minor adjustments made in the tent. And things just moving along.
420-magazine-mobile1640004123.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1624008115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1288359076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2122846610.jpg
if ur wondering why they seem less dense....i plucked a bunch of big was leaves AGAIN. I can't help it. Starts with one or two and next thing I know I have a pile of them

My bloom bloom room care package has....expired.
420-magazine-mobile882532462.jpg

Devastated.

That's alright brotha. I'll just have to plan a road trip out that way. The Afrodite from Kannabia growing right now look even more impressive. The two RD going are gonna have some big ol colas on em.

Yours are looking nice. Gonna fill that scrog in no time. Another week you'll be flipping. I defol all the time too. Only bottom up though in veg. From multiple tests I ran in the first Grow. They need the fan leaf for node growth through veg. Found that in flower it did not matter though. They would fatten with or without. On all the tests I did in veg. I had to cut all the nodes from the ones I removed the fan leaves and the same node from the pair that had the fan leaf reached canopy better.

Thanks. Things slowed down a bit the past few days. Double shock. Transplant plus I went crazy plucking off fan leaves. I really have to fight the urge to keep plucking. Ladies are still happy tho. I dropped the light down a bit more and they are not complaining at all. It's only 10 or 11 inches away. I'm quite surprised. Feeding is around 700 ppm for the last batch. 5.6 ph. Just trying to keep on moving along slowly but surely here. If not this weekend then the following weekend for sure will be flip. Just depends on how quick they fill up the holes.
420-magazine-mobile2106818893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170946845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile190243144.jpg

Went to my doctor today to go over some ailments that I've been suffering for a long time and things I've been trying to medicate for. And he refused to give me a prescription. So I'm working on another plan of action. Always prefer the free methods. I know some places offer prescriptions for x amount of dollars per gram but if I can get one without paying, which I should be able to and am disappointed that I've been refused, id much rather go the free route.

Doctors are jerks, one day well laugh at them for making it so hard for us .

It's looking nice and lush in there swagg your tents gonna be bursting with buds before long

Seems like things are just about back on track after the transplant and fan leaf snipage rampage. Starting to bulk up again and get bushy. This time I won't pluck anything for another week maybe. Not sure if I'll make my weekend deadline of filling the scrog.we shall see.
420-magazine-mobile1008785003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1021664644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070526266.jpg
420-magazine-mobile465551435.jpg
until then, someone dropped off refreshments. Help urself to a slice. I had to pass. Not my kinda flavor

Back
Top Bottom