Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

In the mood for some flower. Today's smoke courtesy of Dabby duck
420-magazine-mobile707148443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile906538233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2133791976.jpg

Candy Creme

. looks primo, yummm:blunt:

You could make a killer cloner with the deal in the upper left. But that in a tote and you would have a serious plant and or plants! I was considering a DIY hydro areo set up similar honestly. Score .

Another week until flip? You gonna pop a screen over them?

You could make a killer cloner with the deal in the upper left. But that in a tote and you would have a serious plant and or plants! I was considering a DIY hydro areo set up similar honestly. Score .

Another week until flip? You gonna pop a screen over them?
Someone's selling that stuff for 45 bucks. Figured it was something kinda in that direction.

Still at least another week im thinking then re evaluate for flip. Screen and all that is also gonna have to probably wait till the weekend.

Someone's selling that stuff for 45 bucks. Figured it was something kinda in that direction.

Still at least another week im thinking then re evaluate for flip. Screen and all that is also gonna have to probably wait till the weekend.

Idk man that looks like you could buy all that stuff new for much cheaper... you'd obviously have to cut the pipes to size but at least you could build it how you wanted. Just my opinion but idk if you can find everything you need in stores or not.

Idk man that looks like you could buy all that stuff new for much cheaper... you'd obviously have to cut the pipes to size but at least you could build it how you wanted. Just my opinion but idk if you can find everything you need in stores or not.
Doesn't look like a complete set of anything and I'd have to buy additional stuff to make it of any use by the looks of it. Just wanted to make sure.

Coming along nicely as always .

Doesn't look like a complete set of anything and I'd have to buy additional stuff to make it of any use by the looks of it. Just wanted to make sure.

Yeah it looks like the bulk of it is just cheap plastic piping you should be able to find it in 10-20 foot sections for 5-15$ for the thinner ones such as half inch. And cut to size lol connectors are like 50 cent

Nothing better then ur own experiment. It's on my to do list now.

This morning girls are alive and well. Didn't even care that I stripped all those leaves off cuz they're both back and bushy as fuck again so quickly.
420-magazine-mobile940696027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile422695957.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1113827217.jpg

Really need to get those few extra fittings I need so I can make my second tier and start weaving them thru holes already. If I'm keeping the setup at the current height then flipping soon and starting my scrog is essential already losing almost 18 inches at the bottom for the humidifier and heater, which are working absolute wonders for my temp/rh control. Really glad I got those 2 things. Cheap and used. Gotta love kijiji.

Tent is 6'11
14 inch lost for heater and humidifier
Pots are another 10 inches.
So that's 24 inches from the plant down.
Then another 12 inches up top being taken by the carbon filter. So 2.5 ft of unusable space. Leaving my absolute max at around a 4 ft plant?
2.5 plus another 12 to 18 inches gap between the light and top of canopy. Anyway the point is I gotta get moving on this damn scrog net. Maybe pick up a stick of pvc today then order the fittings in a day or two. Would be nice to complete this project this weekend.

I think that experiment would be good,big difference in how people tend to raise autos vs photos so imo you'd have to keep all the variables the same to see which genetics produce more if that's the actual question! I'd be keen on watching you play with that .

Get that scrog done! After too long they will refuse to bend to your will .

It's something I'm curious about and may experiment with in the future.

Well after much slavery today I finally made most of the adjustments after running into some cheap fittings at home depot that they never had before. Due to the scrog install and the girls height, we had to play rough and they both had to get bent over at the top. Hurt me to do it especially when I felt that crunch between my fingers. But I quickly got over and as always, it's 20pastfo on my watch.
420-magazine-mobile779862537.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1627621903.jpg
first girl bent over
420-magazine-mobile836373684.jpg

420-magazine-mobile67214303.jpg
and sis
420-magazine-mobile1444215542.jpg

Still have part for another tier if necessary. I may drop this net a tad more depending on how growth progresses. Of course as always plz any feedback or advise is always wanted around these parts
dab time ⌚

Back
Top Bottom