Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I'm sure they didn't suffer while you played bondage on them last night ...

Post a sketch of what type of PVC fitting you are looing for. I have a couple sources for PVC fittings - I'll see what I can find
I.just googled n may have found a place close by I'm gonna stop there after class.tpday see what I can pick up
420-magazine-mobile545374511.jpg
e,f,g. I have to spend time in the tent yo think it thru and see.exactly what I need and how many. 1 more week of school so.my minds all over the place.

Ya dude, get that week out of the way and then you can give those ladies the love they're begging you for .

Hopefully lee valley can sort you out,I had to go to smaller contractor stores to get the stuff for my recent builds!

Let us know what you find! :blunt:

Fantastic - What did we ever do prior to Google? All I can say is I love them... I live within walking distance of their main campus and all I can say is - They have done wonders for our Real Estate market.

In your pix above I used quite a few of "F" and "G" (picked up at Lowes and Home Depot). I screwed up and bought a couple that were threaded instead of slip and had to run back in the middle of my construction project and buy some more. The screw type might be useful in certain circumstances.

Fantastic - What did we ever do prior to Google? All I can say is I love them... I live within walking distance of their main campus and all I can say is - They have done wonders for our Real Estate market.

In your pix above I used quite a few of "F" and "G" (picked up at Lowes and Home Depot). I screwed up and bought a couple that were threaded instead of slip and had to run back in the middle of my construction project and buy some more. The screw type might be useful in certain circumstances.
Oh you owned in the area before Google came around? Lucky man .

That's one way to increase property values 10x lol Google is awesome though, like having a small genius available to me at all times,without making me feel dumb :cheesygrinsmiley:

Swagg! I lost you and somehow got unsubscribed. I was bout to pm dabby to make sure you were okay lol. The girls look great! Really packing on that bush

Swagg! I lost you and somehow got unsubscribed. I was bout to pm dabby to make sure you were okay lol. The girls look great! Really packing on that bush
Yea bro everything is moving along here. Visit with Dabby was good times for sure. Glad u found a 420 buddy right around the corner. Kinda jealous actually. Everything is well in the magic tub of love I see. That's good stuff. Looks like we're doing alright for now. Glad u found ur way back. I think is app sometimes foes funny things.

Yea bro everything is moving along here. Visit with Dabby was good times for sure. Glad u found a 420 buddy right around the corner. Kinda jealous actually. Everything is well in the magic tub of love I see. That's good stuff. Looks like we're doing alright for now. Glad u found ur way back. I think is app sometimes foes funny things.
Yeah I swear you girls have really bushed up since I saw them last. It's pretty awesome that I found him. He's such a nice guy. And I have a feeling I can really leasrn a lot from him. He's just got a q board that huge 550 I think. His grow rooms got it going on!

I have never heard of buggies in the runoff but w.e the case is you seem to be on top of it, and the girls clearly don't mind much which is numero uno!

When you thinking for flip? Can't wait to see how they blossom!

Yeah I swear you girls have really bushed up since I saw them last. It's pretty awesome that I found him. He's such a nice guy. And I have a feeling I can really leasrn a lot from him. He's just got a q board that huge 550 I think. His grow rooms got it going on!

I have never heard of buggies in the runoff but w.e the case is you seem to be on top of it, and the girls clearly don't mind much which is numero uno!

When you thinking for flip? Can't wait to see how they blossom!
Nice. I love the qb. Those and dabbys lights. They've bushed alot and aren't stopping. I have to modify my setup very soon tho cuz the top of the plant is only 12 inches away. Any more growth and they'll get burned. And I can't lower them or anything cuz of the heater and humidifier. So only thing i can do is hurry up and make the tiers or remove the heater and humidifier

Those fittings sure ain't cheap at that place I went to. For the 12 I wanted I think it's gonna be something like 40 bucks so maybe I'll look around a bit before I settle for thier price. I had to make some adjustments in the meantime with what I had here. Light was starting to fry the girls up top. I think it's now at 18 inches I wanna say. Some moved up 6 inches.ill double ch3ck when I get home cuz I have to mark it down in my notes anyway
420-magazine-mobile1805109095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1394781481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048931057.jpg
did a bunch of snipping too and got rid of useless leaves and ones that were blocking light.
420-magazine-mobile1744953080.jpg

Hopefully I didn't do too much.
Some thc snow ..
420-magazine-mobile1817275126.jpg
420-magazine-mobile637581469.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593263229.jpg

It was pretty yummy.

God damn you got enough sugar on those nugs to bake a cake!

No baking action here. Just my ghetto home made water bottle bong. I don't even really enjoy smoking joints anymore....as much. I'll still smoke ofcourse but these days I prefer extracts. And soon I think I'll prefer edibles. Not too much experience with them yet. I need to know what my mg threshold is for edibles. I bought 2 things of 125 mg each. Decided to ease in and eat half and I can't really say I felt any effects so I just hit a couple dabs after and went to sleep. I need a heavy knock out strain next round. I'm noticing I keep waking up at night and usually struggle to go back to sleep.

No baking action here. Just my ghetto home made water bottle bong. I don't even really enjoy smoking joints anymore....as much. I'll still smoke ofcourse but these days I prefer extracts. And soon I think I'll prefer edibles. Not too much experience with them yet. I need to know what my mg threshold is for edibles. I bought 2 things of 125 mg each. Decided to ease in and eat half and I can't really say I felt any effects so I just hit a couple dabs after and went to sleep. I need a heavy knock out strain next round. I'm noticing I keep waking up at night and usually struggle to go back to sleep.

Trim is great for knock out edibles. If you ever look at the trichs through magnification you will notice they are way more amber than the bud itself. I take my trim and pop it into my Magical Butter Machine (sponsor for 420 magazine) and then make cookies or whatever with it. You'll zone out for an hour or two and then you just want to sleep. I call them goodnight cookies. They will put you to sleep no matter what so I make sure people don't eat them unless they want to sleep. Good use of trim too!

I was doing the same last week. I bought some edibles - chocolate covered blueberries at 5 mg each. I thought our tolerance was about 15mg so we had 3 of them. It took about 30 minutes before first feeling it kick in after an hour it was fully kicked in and my other half and I decided next morning it was a bit too much. I'm now thinking dose is probably about 12 mg.

Best advice for edibles is go slow it is really easy to get couch locked.

Trim is great for knock out edibles. If you ever look at the trichs through magnification you will notice they are way more amber than the bud itself. I take my trim and pop it into my Magical Butter Machine (sponsor for 420 magazine) and then make cookies or whatever with it. You'll zone out for an hour or two and then you just want to sleep. I call them goodnight cookies. They will put you to sleep no matter what so I make sure people don't eat them unless they want to sleep. Good use of trim too!
Damn that sounds good. I plan on getting one of those magical butter machines. Very curious tho to know how much I need to feel medicated. A little experimentation in the future will solve my problems. Edibles is dangerous if ur not careful. A friends brother I hung out with this past summer had a bit too much. He had a reaction. He brought mango juice and a cookie. I had a quarter of the mango juice and almost 2/3 of the cookie and I was pretty good. He drank the whole bottle and ate the while cookie. He was good for a bit then it wasn't so good. I wanna get one of them decarb machines suntana has too. But like I said. These are both things on my list but nothing happening probably till after new year. At least I'll have some ready to harvest shortly after new years I'm thinking. Mid January hopefully at the latest. Bought to cram the rest of this brownie in me and hopefully in about 30 mins I feel better. Just did 3 exams today. So I'm spent. 1 more on Monday then my final government exam next Friday. Then I need to "cleanse" my system for a few weeks then go back to work. Stupid pre access drug screening. Booked an appt with my doc and I'm gonna push for him to gimme a script. If not then I have a plan b and c. B is free and c is not.

I just received my Magic Butter machine yesterday and have yet to use it. I have quite a bit of leaf stuck away - can this be used for either butter or tincture? I'm sure I'll have a lot of trim shortly as I am just about to harvest. Do you think I should put it all together or run it separately.

Love your idea of baking with it as I mostly use my meds for Insomnia -

My neighbor hooked me up with a stick of butter he made from his . I guess it like does a little light show too. The full pot head package

Lucky mofo. How did u like it ?
I liked it a lot. I made some brownies. They really have helped my sleep. I noticed they really help my goodnight bowl last much longer.

I just received my Magic Butter machine yesterday and have yet to use it. I have quite a bit of leaf stuck away - can this be used for either butter or tincture? I'm sure I'll have a lot of trim shortly as I am just about to harvest. Do you think I should put it all together or run it separately.

Love your idea of baking with it as I mostly use my meds for Insomnia -

I don't save anything that doesn't have trichs on it. If you are referring to juicing the leaves then I have no idea. I take all my trim that has trichs on it and jar it up just I like I do my bud and let it cure for weeks. I then decarb it on a baking sheet in the oven and put it into the machine. In my experience all trim is usually amber by this time so to me it's all the same. Amber trichs make me stony and sleepy. I also grow 4 different strains each time and rarely get enough trim to make separate batches of each strain so I mix it altogether. If I was using bud I wouldn't do this. If you use bud you would want to keep it separate so you can feel the differences in the high and have it not be jumbled. Maybe cross mixing sativas with other sativas and same with indicas might be fine but I would personally rather keep it separated if I was using quality material.

The nice part about the magic butter machine is that you can do as much or as little as you want. It's super easy to use and clean and doing a bunch of littler batches would be no big deal. I really wouldn't be including just plain leaves in it ever. Trim can be used to make butter or tincture. I have also infused oil for cooking, coconut oil for chocolates and hard candies. I have made alcohol tinctures with it but still haven't tried the results. I let it sit in a mason jar for about 6 months now and it looks like RSO oil. In the process of learning how to make topicals as well. Made a couple batches of oils and creams that turned out well but were not infused. I will be looking into growing some CBD strains for those. Don't think THC does much for the skin and muscles like CBD does.

Back
Top Bottom