Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I think if you wove the plants through the first tier like a pro. Then a second tier would provide some good stability. I would be my guess that if you have them just growing up through a square that you will have to support big buds anyway. I just can't see string holding things up straight when you get deep into flower. Have never tried though so just theory so far.

Eh string doesnt need to hold it up straight.. it just needs to prevent it from leaning so far it snaps lol. Imo at least

As far as actually getting the string on the scrog tight you just have to use some force... its best to just wrap it around each nail/hook as tight as you can and tie off each end... so youd have to tie off the strings on each side not every nail.... Idk im still early into my grow so im not sure how well it will old up... Im personally only using twine and will switch to wire next grow for added durability... The string has actually been doing good I definitely took my time doing it I just wrapped the string around the screws too much and honestly should of used hooks as its not impossible for a string to pop loose from a screw but its an easy fix if it happens. Definitely glad I have it now... last grow without a scrog all my branches were sagging a good 3" at least and it made me nervous as hell but they ended up being very strong branches for their size. Also hoping for better results in all...

Best wishes Swag, I hope the weed gods sort this one out for you :blunt:
Did they ever. Dabs for hours. AMAZING care package courtesy of Dabby duck. Who does that honestly. Hooked me up with a bunch of seeds. Couple different flowers. Couple different freshly pressed rosin. It's a win in my books.
420-magazine-mobile1617448161.jpg

Goodies from the expo. Shatter. Distillate. Flower. Got them to even press a gram of some flower I got
420-magazine-mobile110565059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile709772745.jpg

Lots of edibles
420-magazine-mobile1827237828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1295170233.jpg
420-magazine-mobile204201203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000206641.jpg
I'll take some better closeups of the nugs tomorrow. Fucking beat after the long drive. Dabs up and sleep time.

What an awesome guy. Drives all the way down here to meet me at the cup. I hope you like the PK rosin it is so kushy. Just don't put me up against the Kalifa Kush live rosin cause that shit is on point. The lambs breath tastes like goodhost iced tea just like it smells. My wife took a dab of the clear sauce and was like it tastes just like cinnamon hearts and cookies. That Pink Kush and THC Snow from best buds is killer. The PK is so spicey and it lingers. The cough comes 1-2 minutes after exhale. Man I hope those pink Kush seeds I gave you from Jimmy end like that. I did have some of that crop and it was dank as hell. Now we gots to plan a big one. Vancouver or TO or Cali or Colorado. That shit would be amazing. Glad to hear you made it home safe brotha.

Wow. Look at all those goodies!!! You scored! I'd love to make it to a cup one day. Another one of my sad stoner dreams :)

Lol I'm glad everything turned out for you Swag , I can't imagine the grin on your face once Dabby put that care package in your hands XD

Wow. Look at all those goodies!!! You scored! I'd love to make it to a cup one day. Another one of my sad stoner dreams :)
Looks like u didn't make out so bad either.
Lol I'm glad everything turned out for you Swag , I can't imagine the grin on your face once Dabby put that care package in your hands XD
U don't even know lol. Ear to ear.

Picked up a couple things last night to help regulate the tent. But it comes with an 18 inch problem
420-magazine-mobile1828936848.jpg
i can hang the heater if needed but I'm not sure what I can do with the humidifier. I'd also have to assemble something to keep the plants on. Right now they're on the scrog net.

Morning swag.

So sun recommended to gramps to actually put the humidifier outside the tent near the intake. I guess if you did have room to fit it in the tent most the humidity would just be pumped straight out. But if you put it in the room your tent is in its more likely to help boost humidity levels. Or that's how I understood it at least . Hope this info can be of some use bud!

Looking forward to the next set of pics Swag!

Hope all is well in your world :blunt:

Looking forward to the next set of pics Swag!

Hope all is well in your world :blunt:
Pics tonight when the lights come back on. Been lazy with the pics last few days.

Mail man put a big smile on my face today. So I won a $50 gift card from another member here who didn't want it. Some may or may not know I won. So for 50 bucks I managed to pick 2 seeds out and the rest was shipping fees. So I got in touch with the lovely lady from gorilla seeds (sherry) and she took care of my order for me and when I say she took care of my order......those 2 individual seeds turned into sooooo many more.
420-magazine-mobile222736030.jpg

We have
10x gorilla glue
10x northern high lights
1x Chem dog millionaire
1x critical
1x northern light auto

So I'm super happy and even after these 23 seeds, I still wanna order more.

Ps seedsman (I think) has 25% off if you pay with bitcoin.

Pics tonight when the lights come back on. Been lazy with the pics last few days.

Mail man put a big smile on my face today. So I won a $50 gift card from another member here who didn't want it. Some may or may not know I won. So for 50 bucks I managed to pick 2 seeds out and the rest was shipping fees. So I got in touch with the lovely last from gorilla seeds and she took care of my order for me and when I say she took care of my order......those 2 individual seeds turned into sooooo many more.
420-magazine-mobile222736030.jpg

We have
10x gorilla glue
10x northern high lights
1x Chem dog millionaire
1x critical
1x northern light auto

So I'm super happy and even after these 23 seeds, I still wanna order more.

Ps seedsman (I think) has 25% off if you pay with bitcoin.

Gorilla seeds always hooks it up. They have awesome customer service too. I am looking to them first now when I want seeds. Nice haul there buddy! I've got some coming in the mail too and I am super stoked to see what additional things they throw in. It's always fun getting a package from them in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom