Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I was just saying on another journal a few days ago that a scrog net needs to be as tight as possible! My fingers literally bled when I made my homemade one! Mine was one one tier but I could see a second being very useful in a slightly bigger space than my 2x4 tent... I was able to zip tie colas to the string and it was basically a solid attachment point to open up the canopy a bit in mid to late flower.

I was just saying on another journal a few days ago that a scrog net needs to be as tight as possible! My fingers literally bled when I made my homemade one! Mine was one one tier but I could see a second being very useful in a slightly bigger space than my 2x4 tent... I was able to zip tie colas to the string and it was basically a solid attachment point to open up the canopy a bit in mid to late flower.
That's y I took apart my string one. I just felt it was kinda flimsy. But the wire one didn't end up being much tighter to be honest. I have some time to figure something out. And keep the suggestions rolling in.

That's y I took apart my string one. I just felt it was kinda flimsy. But the wire one didn't end up being much tighter to be honest. I have some time to figure something out. And keep the suggestions rolling in.

I'm loving the wire one I am using. 2"x3" holes and coated. Doesn't budge when I tie down to it.

420-magazine-mobile1951495657.jpg

I wove my strings together if you know what I mean, it's probably obvious but that gives it more strength.. Can't really see how you had yours... I was thinking it would be easier to tighten the string by typing to eye hooks and turning them in to tighten the string completely (mine was a wooden frame).. I wrecked my fingers trying to pull them tight and tie them off around regular screws!

Lmao. Just messing with u guys. As much as I'd love to win everything it would be equally exciting to know that one you wonderful folks I've come to know a bit won.

...Lights on. ...
Just fed and re adjusted the ties on these girls. The bushing better hurry up cuz I'm noticing the top wants to keep growing now.
420-magazine-mobile1545597451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1096662563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile798907863.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1432431497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile212935064.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796572740.jpg
ponytailing then both for a few hours. Then I'll give them a good feed in the morning to hold them off as I'll be busy travelling tomorrow. Pretty exciting actually attending an event my fellow compadre told me about. Should be fun. Medicate and hopefully come back home with a bunch of goodies. We'll see how it goes.
420-magazine-mobile2107685310.jpg

Well brotha even if the event sucks I got a little something for ya
420-magazine-mobile1647310029.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342166012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905726352.jpg
pressed out some of the Purple Kush. It tastes so Kushy was the ugliest plant but covered in stinky trichs. Also broke into some of the dry sift and did a press so worst case I hope you like rosin.

Well brotha even if the event sucks I got a little something for ya
420-magazine-mobile1647310029.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342166012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905726352.jpg
pressed out some of the Purple Kush. It tastes so Kushy was the ugliest plant but covered in stinky trichs. Also broke into some of the dry sift and did a press so worst case I hope you like rosin.
Only ever got a gram of it. And I loved it. I was doing shatter for a while. Rosin seemed much cleaned and I was very functional. Event will be fun tho I'm sure. I'll touch base with u tomorrow n let u know when I'm close !!

It's very nice if you need to keep things shorter in your tent as well. So many people have plants that grow into their lights and get all burnt and have issues. Hard to do in a scrog.

I do something called quadlining. It's like a hybrid of mainlining and 4-way LST. It's actually not a real thing, something I made up but it allows my plant to stay shorter and wider. Lots of colas are exposed to light. Same concepts as scrogging. I actually have another grow buddy who calls it the "screenless scrog" method. I'm experimenting right now and letting them be a little taller with fewer colas this time but my Purple Kush got pretty tall. May have to get the net back out at some point.
I was thinking of something similar. There's a screen of sorts, but your training from below instead of above. I topped at the 4th or 5th nodes and once they grow vertical enough I was just going to tie down the 8 arms or so and flip to flower there after. Is this similar to your method?

Lol thanks for the warning ;P I'll try to veg out a little longer .
Same ;) I figure I have another 4 weeks. Maybe early November and have a super bowl of nugs!

Hope you and dabby are having a good time at the cup! Smoke some grade A for your boy dabber

Hope you and dabby are having a good time at the cup! Smoke some grade A for your boy dabber
I just parked now. Spent the last 15 mins being pulled over and got 2 tickets for my tinted windows and tinted tail lights. Oh and let's not forget the warning for the crack on my windshield. What a fucking inbred cock sucker that piece of shit was. I'm looking into out of province rules for tickets cuz I don't plan on paying shit. 115 bucks each. Fuck that shit. Had these tints 5 years and never got bothered once.

I just parked now. Spent the last 15 mins being pulled over and got 2 tickets for my tinted windows and tinted tail lights. Oh and let's not forget the warning for the crack on my windshield. What a fucking inbred cock sucker that piece of shit was. I'm looking into out of province rules for tickets cuz I don't plan on paying shit. 115 bucks each. Fuck that shit. Had these tints 5 years and never got bothered once.

That sucks dude. In the US you could at least contest the ticket and make him go to court to defend his actions.

Sounds like Mr. Officer needs to get some punanai. Oh i can't get laid so I'll take it out on poor swagg :/ sorry to hear bud! What a clown. I'm sure your mood will elevate here soon . Hopefully you can snag some beans :)

Sounds like Mr. Officer needs to get some punanai. Oh i can't get laid so I'll take it out on poor swagg :/ sorry to hear bud! What a clown. I'm sure your mood will elevate here soon . Hopefully you can snag some beans :)
Well the ticket is in the next province so it's not like I just go down the road to court. It would be another 5 hour drive.

Well the ticket is in the next province so it's not like I just go down the road to court. It would be another 5 hour drive.
Ahh is there a chance you can fight it if the laws are different in your province? What an asshole! I totally would have gotten an extra ticket for talking shit to that cop . Probably an assault chasrge for kicking him straight in the nut sack!

Best wishes Swag, I hope the weed gods sort this one out for you :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom