Creative Journeys - thanks for letting me join 420 Magazine!

Onedashark

420 Member
Howdy all - thanks for letting me join 420 Magazine. After numerous online searches for answers to some specific questions I found that this group had some pretty quality answers, and humor. That's why I decided to join the group - thanks!
About me:
My creative journey started with an accidental candy bar that was supposed to help with my knee and back pain.
Fast forward a few years and I have a green thumb! <3
Currently I've stopped smoking cigs and j's, so my journey now is about crafting edibles.
And I'm so grateful for this group for being on my creative journey! <3

Howdy all - thanks for letting me join 420 Magazine. After numerous online searches for answers to some specific questions I found that this group had some pretty quality answers, and humor. That's why I decided to join the group - thanks!
About me:
My creative journey started with an accidental candy bar that was supposed to help with my knee and back pain.
Fast forward a few years and I have a green thumb! <3
Currently I've stopped smoking cigs and j's, so my journey now is about crafting edibles.
And I'm so grateful for this group for being on my creative journey! <3
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome, I have practically stopped smoking too but just vape.. I wasn't aware that they did vapes that took ground bud and vaporised the terps without combusting the flower 👍 I still fancy a J now and then but I say no! 🤣 The vape definitely has alot more flavour too.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Onedashark

Are you currently growing anything?
Would you like to learn to grow?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom