Cotton Candy Kush

Hey all.. just got myeself some Cotton Candy Kush /fem seeds and was wondering if anyone who had a successfull grow has any link/guide lines as to what kinda nute program I could follow for an outdoor grow.. :)

I'm definitely more in my element with indoor grows but @Resinman or @Islandgrow might be able to help as an experienced outdoor gardener. Also in my sig are some helpful links, the first of which may have some useful info for you. Good luck Leappy!

Also nutes are gonna depend on your medium, your goals and your prior gardening experience so let us know a bit more about yourself and your plans. :)

I'm definitely more in my element with indoor grows but @Resinman or @Islandgrow might be able to help as an experienced outdoor gardener. Also in my sig are some helpful links, the first of which may have some useful info for you. Good luck Leappy!

Also nutes are gonna depend on your medium, your goals and your prior gardening experience so let us know a bit more about yourself and your plans. :)
Thanks Fonz.. I am in South Africa and nearing the end of our summer so this Cotton Candy will be for next seasons grow. I dont know what I am going to use, as my first grow this season passed was just from a seed bag so def. no great genetics/seeds there, I just used what I literally had on hand.. This next season I really want to do it the right way so doing a lot of reading up on some of the awesome info in this mag. Just planning ahead. Going to do a few auto's (Zkittles) as well as we have the awesome weather to get in 2 or even 3 grows of autos in one summer. These pics wasthe result of my first grow :)

Hiya buddy not an outdoors guy but best results I've seen outdoors were done in composted horse manure and lime. Pk booster for bloom but other than that just fed water. Seen plenty folk pull 3-5 kilo plants that way. Might be something for you to check out. Would love to say I could do that outdoors here but even our wheelie bins have gotta be tied down or someone will steal them lol.

Hiya buddy not an outdoors guy but best results I've seen outdoors were done in composted horse manure and lime. Pk booster for bloom but other than that just fed water. Seen plenty folk pull 3-5 kilo plants that way. Might be something for you to check out. Would love to say I could do that outdoors here but even our wheelie bins have gotta be tied down or someone will steal them lol.
Thanks Barney.. oh yeah got all the space in the world here.. on a small holding with lots of trees.. could really go gorilla style here if I wanted lol.. thanks for that.. I have 5 months before I can plant again so have plenty of time for research :bongrip:

These pics wasthe result of my first grow :)
I can't seem to find the plant in your first picture, is it behind giant green Chewbacca?

Oh wait... That monster IS the plant. Definitely jealous of how hospitable your outdoor environment is for growing! :p

Once you get things picked out I hope you start a journal cuz I'll definitely be along for the ride. Good luck man!

Thanks Barney.. oh yeah got all the space in the world here.. on a small holding with lots of trees.. could really go gorilla style here if I wanted lol.. thanks for that.. I have 5 months before I can plant again so have plenty of time for research :bongrip:
Hit Google for @912greenskell, he's the Jedi master of monster outdoors plants. 10ft tall and 36ft round is his biggest that i can remember. Just over 5 kilos. Sure he managed a 3 pound auto aswell actually, was fuckin huge anyway.

I can't seem to find the plant in your first picture, is it behind giant green Chewbacca?

Oh wait... That monster IS the plant. Definitely jealous of how hospitable your outdoor environment is for growing! :p

Once you get things picked out I hope you start a journal cuz I'll definitely be along for the ride. Good luck man!
:) lol awesome Fonz.. thank you I might just do that

Back
Top Bottom