Cooking with cannabis

Welcome @Fishin4chips check out the thread in my sig about cannabis dust, you might get a kick out of it. What it says in a nutshell is if you want, you can just put the decarbed weed right in your tummy and skip the cookie mix! It works way better when eaten with fat though, so if you are putting some good oil or butter or lard in your mix, you can plop the weed right in it. Consistency might be a issue, but I eat ground up decarbed weed in my cereal with milk in the morning...keeps me stoned all day! CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Welcome @Fishin4chips check out the thread in my sig about cannabis dust, you might get a kick out of it. What it says in a nutshell is if you want, you can just put the decarbed weed right in your tummy and skip the cookie mix! It works way better when eaten with fat though, so if you are putting some good oil or butter or lard in your mix, you can plop the weed right in it. Consistency might be a issue, but I eat ground up decarbed weed in my cereal with milk in the morning...keeps me stoned all day! CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:
Frig man that's awesome thanks for accepting me to group

Back
Top Bottom