Clone transplant help

andrewski

i bought 10 clones a week ago, 5 purps and 5 sour diesel and transplanted them into some organic soil in one gallon pots, they were fine until three days ago now they are wilting and some of the lower leaves are drying up, the soil has the right moister content so i dont know whats happening, maybe just transplant shock, ive only grown from seed in the past, if you have any ideas i would really appreciate help!

hello.. do you have them in a humidity dome? if not just take a 2liter bottle cut the top off and give the inside of the bottle a mist of water and set it on the plant.. just keep them moist..

i bought 10 clones a week ago, 5 purps and 5 sour diesel and transplanted them into some organic soil in one gallon pots, they were fine until three days ago now they are wilting and some of the lower leaves are drying up, the soil has the right moister content so i dont know whats happening, maybe just transplant shock, ive only grown from seed in the past, if you have any ideas i would really appreciate help!
Were these clones pre rooted? What medium did you receive them in?

I recently lost a purchaced clone because the rockwool cube dried up inside the soil that coverd the cube. The soil was moist to the touch so I didn't water right away.

Back
Top Bottom