Clean Bong

Have you cleaned your Bong lately?
20181221_141358.jpg

Ok now it is clean. Want to try a test?

I don't use a bong anymore. When I did I learned a little known trick.

Not sure if that is condensation or not. If so you are going the wrong way. While ice and ice water seem to be the favorites in a bong. It doesn't work best.
Most people think bong water is to cool the smoke. That is not all that makes it smoother. The water also helps take a lot of impurities giving a smoother hit.

It is not like a hit off a pipe or joint is too hot for someone's lungs. Warm yes but not too hot.

So the cold part sounds better than it really is. You need to add hot water. Not scalding hot just good hot tap water. The molecules in the hot water are moving faster and will take out more impurities.

I know this sounds wrong I thought so myself till I tried it. I had a friend that cleaned the bong and put fresh hot water in it every night. It was smoother smoke. Not cooler. As I mentioned it is not the heat that is the problem for a smooth hit. It is what is in that smoke that is.

Try it. It won't hurt you and you could be pleasantly surprised.

Glad to hear it. Could be one of those things we just convinced ourselves it was better LOL. Plus the bubbles are always cooler looking out of a clean clear glass bong :D.

Never tried warm water.
Many moons ago at a party in a barn we ran out of papers and wanted a smoke, we had a bong but no water so we used some milk, the first couple of hits were actually very nice :laughtwo:
Mmm milk hits... just like grandpa used to make. Lol

Oh great NON-Vegan bong rips...

I gave up the bong over 40 years ago. I do use a bubbler water pipe that I connect my vapes to. I like to use ice in it when I use my Storz & Bickel Plenty, if I'm using my Pax 2 I don't need the ice.

I fill it with rubbing alcohol and let it soak a while to clean it. I do need to get a bottle brush to help clean it a little better.

I use rubbing alcohol and table salt. First pour in a tablespoon or so of salt, then enough alcohol to make a good swirl, and the shake it around until scrubbed clean.

Back
Top Bottom