Cat Got To 2 Of My 4 Plants/in Closet

1stimer

Hey all i had 4 wonderwoman females growing in the beginning sprout stage growing strong under 400wtt MH in 2.5 by 7 foot closet all mylar folied duel ballast for MH & HPS 400 wtt each my cat got to 2 of them and bit off haf on of antohers little and the other just kind of nibble at it looks like they are recovering i gave them some root stimulator they look ok but i affraid it may have stunted there growth i know on is becasue its been through drama bfore 6 days with out light then reocoverd and now this anyway i order some white widow its should be here in a few days i will start over with them. my question is should i spray down my grow room c/closet with anything when i plant new ones like bleach or something? i only had 4 total barley starting i also have some numi i think it is its to prevent bugs or earmites that my cats may have,i scooped out the top layer on soil and put fresh i didnt replant into all new soil dont have enough right now need to get more. they are looking ok bright green still in beginning stages about a week im going to germinate 2 of the more should i put them righ along side my plant now? or should i just start all over and get rid of what i got now and re sterilize my room?

thanks for any advice sorry for the long thread and questions
1stimer
:smokin:

Generally speaking, anything that the cat dragged in will not affect plants.

P.S. For optimum growth you want to match the wattage and sq/ft of growspace. Rule of thumb--50 watts HID's per sq/ft.

Back
Top Bottom