Cannapot - We Need Testgrower --> Annabelle's Garden + Discount 420 Members

CannaPot

420 Sponsor
Hi there!
We are searching for some that want to test and write a grow report of the amazing strains by Annabelle's Garden

This is a great breeder from Germany, based in Spain with four fantastic strains that noone should miss, incredible good and highly recommended - all seeds are regular. The breeder puts a lot of work, passion and love into the production of the seeds - stress tests are also carried out on each individual variety to ensure the stability and vitality of the plants.

We give two packs of each strain listed below for free --> so if you want to test them and write a grow-report here at 420 Mag, please answere to this post, we will contact you then...

Also we give all members of 420 Mag a discount with 15% (works on all seeds but not at the specials) till 12th October 2024

Discount-Code: 420SPDSC12SEP224
just use it during the checkout...

AND beside Bitcoins, we also accept now Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin and Shiba (ATTENTION: with Shiba the minimum musst be USD 300,--)

These are the strains by Annabelle's Garden that should be tested

Sour Ghost Face Haze: Tangie x Ghost Train Haze by Little Chief Collabs and the legendary Headbanger by Karma Genetics - complex aroma profile: when a container is opened, a strong scent of sour citrus and diesel unfolds, accompanied by a hint of spicy and earthy undertones. Some phenotypes also have a pronounced odour of orange. Flavours of gas and haze come to the fore, accompanied by subtle orange terpenes in some phenotypes. The combination of real gas terpenes and Haze makes for an unrivalled experience that is both intense and complex.

Lemon Hulk: Limon Blanco by Khalifa Genetics x Savage Hulk #12 F2 by Dark Horse Genetics - the smell and flavour are dominated by strong citrus notes such as lemon, lime and lemongrass, accompanied by fruity undertones paired with gas terpenes. This strain combines the terpenes that are most sought after in the USA and thus offers an unrivalled aromatic profile. The parents were carefully selected from a large number of specimens. Stress tests were also carried out to ensure the stability and vigour of the plants.

Frosty Slapz: the intense flavour of Frosty Slapz is unique: fruity, lemony, sweet and diesel-like. A complexity of citrus and a hint of fuel gives this strain an irresistible profile that will delight even the most discerning noses. It is a careful cross between two highly acclaimed cannabis strains from Dark Horse Genetics: Lazar 115 and Savage Hulk #12 F2.

Greetings and all the best :)
J.

PS: By the way, we have also some great strains available by Archive Seeds...these are very ltd....get it as long as stocks last

Dark Rainbow 2.0
Rainbow Belts 2.0
Rainbow Belts 3.0
Slurricane
Trunk Funk
Petrochem
Hazmat
Biohazard

And do not forget the new marijuanaseeds for sale.......

Hi there!
We are searching for some that want to test and write a grow report of the amazing strains by Annabelle's Garden

This is a great breeder from Germany, based in Spain with four fantastic strains that noone should miss, incredible good and highly recommended - all seeds are regular. The breeder puts a lot of work, passion and love into the production of the seeds - stress tests are also carried out on each individual variety to ensure the stability and vitality of the plants.

We give two packs of each strain listed below for free --> so if you want to test them and write a grow-report here at 420 Mag, please answere to this post, we will contact you then...

Also we give all members of 420 Mag a discount with 15% (works on all seeds but not at the specials) till 12th October 2024

AND beside Bitcoins, we also accept now Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin and Shiba (ATTENTION: with Shiba the minimum musst be USD 300,--)

Sour Ghost Face Haze: Tangie x Ghost Train Haze by Little Chief Collabs and the legendary Headbanger by Karma Genetics - complex aroma profile: when a container is opened, a strong scent of sour citrus and diesel unfolds, accompanied by a hint of spicy and earthy undertones. Some phenotypes also have a pronounced odour of orange. Flavours of gas and haze come to the fore, accompanied by subtle orange terpenes in some phenotypes. The combination of real gas terpenes and Haze makes for an unrivalled experience that is both intense and complex.

Lemon Hulk: Limon Blanco by Khalifa Genetics x Savage Hulk #12 F2 by Dark Horse Genetics - the smell and flavour are dominated by strong citrus notes such as lemon, lime and lemongrass, accompanied by fruity undertones paired with gas terpenes. This strain combines the terpenes that are most sought after in the USA and thus offers an unrivalled aromatic profile. The parents were carefully selected from a large number of specimens. Stress tests were also carried out to ensure the stability and vigour of the plants.

Frosty Slapz: the intense flavour of Frosty Slapz is unique: fruity, lemony, sweet and diesel-like. A complexity of citrus and a hint of fuel gives this strain an irresistible profile that will delight even the most discerning noses. It is a careful cross between two highly acclaimed cannabis strains from Dark Horse Genetics: Lazar 115 and Savage Hulk #12 F2.

J.

PS: By the way, we have also some great strains available by Archive Seeds...these are very ltd....get it as long as stocks last

Dark Rainbow 2.0
Rainbow Belts 2.0
Rainbow Belts 3.0
Slurricane
Trunk Funk
Petrochem
Hazmat
Biohazard

Thanks @CannaPot Seeds :thanks:
Fantastic strains.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

so

Bill284 ...you want to do a growreport?​

Thank you so much. :thanks:
I really appreciate the offer.
I have a greenhouse full at the moment. :Namaste:
I'll chop by Halloween cureing through November, then probably won't restart till December.
I think you want someone who can start right away.
I'm sure there are members available to start now.
Thank you for everything.
Someone will reply soon. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I would love too. I wish I could for ya canna but I had issues all year. For some reason. Better someone else this time. I will next. So keep me in mind.
you can also 3 months ... a report in 3months would be also fine ;)

Hi there!

J.

Dark Rainbow 2.0
Rainbow Belts 2.0
Rainbow Belts 3.0
Slurricane
Trunk Funk
Petrochem
Hazmat
Biohazard

I would love to get in on this! Sounds great!

Frosty Slapz and lemon hulk in my new 4x4 sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom