Cannabis Friends

tokinfarmer

420 Member
Everyone! I hope this community will welcome a beginner like me. I'm new to growing plants. Chose to be here so I could learn more about cannabis how to grow and the methods used. Soon I will be growing my own. But for now reading and learning to all of you guys. So I can decide what strain I will be growing.

Thank you, Guys.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @tokinfarmer

What do you want to learn about growing?
Are you indoors or outdoor?
Do you have the equipment to start?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Everyone! I hope this community will welcome a beginner like me. I'm new to growing plants. Chose to be here so I could learn more about cannabis how to grow and the methods used. Soon I will be growing my own. But for now reading and learning to all of you guys. So I can decide what strain I will be growing.

Thank you, Guys.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Happy Growing.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @tokinfarmer

What do you want to learn about growing?
Are you indoors or outdoor?
Do you have the equipment to start?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
A big thanks brother for the information it's very helpful. Got this Strain Jealousy Fem from Rocketseeds, looking for a good space to grow here inside my house. I'll just post my updates on the grow journal link you have given as soon as other materials arrive so I can tell you my setup so you can help me out. Yeahhh.

Back
Top Bottom