Cannabis 1st Time Grower

Welcome to our humble 420 abode!
Are you currently growing anything? Do you have an idea or a style of grow method, tent, outdoor, secret cupboard behind a makeshift bookcase 😇 ...gotta love the secret hiding holes growers create. Again welcome and if you have any questions, concerns, anything at all..you came to the right place.
"Your home now" 😉 🌈🪷
We love pics and sharing is always caring..
:passitleft:

:welcome:

Hi everyone,

I'm new to growing cannabis and would love any advice, especially on strains for diabetes and growing tips, indoors or outdoors.

Thanks for welcoming me!
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @cannafarmbelle

Have you started growing yet?
Are you growing in soil, water or something else?

Medical Marijuana

Medical grade cannabis oil extracts are used in many ways to treat a wide range of conditions - 420 Magazine's guide to medical marijuana
www.420magazine.com

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to the Mag... hope to see ya growing that fire 🔥🔥🔥 in the near future.
If I'm not mistaken, strains that are high in CBD are sought after for Type 2 diabetes treatment as they don't act on CB1 receptors.
" CBD has been investigated, mostly in animal models, for its ability to help treat diabetes. It is theorized that cannabis has desirable effects on hyperglycemia through its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The endocannabinoid system modulates food intake and energy homeostasis by activating cannabinoid receptors. Modulation of these receptors with CBD has the possibility to reduce body weight and A1C in people with diabetes."

There are many breeders out there producing bad ass CBD strains... Dinafem used to be the industry standard for CBD strains, but seem to have fallen off a bit.

I personally would look to Seedsman to find a few options.

Hope the best for ya! Happy to have a new member around here. Reach out if you ever need help; I'm always around.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom