Canna get a hello? Hi, I'm new!

Weedmaam

420 Member
I just wanted to introduce myself, although I thought I did already but not sure if I hit that magic post button.
I’m almost “over the hill” in age, and getting ready to open a head shop/ grow store. I also grow indoors as well as outside. I’m a wife, a mother, and just darn excited to gain more knowledge and possibly pic up some tips or give them.

For sure you can canna get a hello 👋 👋 👋 👋

Hey wutz up up, wutz shaking, how ya doin, you ight you coo you straight!? 😅

Welcome to the forum if you need anything myself or any of the awesome members here will be more than happy to lend a hand on advice .

And if your interested in starting a grow journal I have a link down in my signature that is a photo step by step guide, also with details and how to create signature link direct to your grow.

But again welcome 🤘😁🤘

I just wanted to introduce myself, although I thought I did already but not sure if I hit that magic post button.
I’m almost “over the hill” in age, and getting ready to open a head shop/ grow store. I also grow indoors as well as outside. I’m a wife, a mother, and just darn excited to gain more knowledge and possibly pic up some tips or give them.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Weedmaam

What type of growing do you enjoy?
What strains are you currently growing?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

For sure you can canna get a hello 👋 👋 👋 👋

Hey wutz up up, wutz shaking, how ya doin, you ight you coo you straight!? 😅

Welcome to the forum if you need anything myself or any of the awesome members here will be more than happy to lend a hand on advice .

And if your interested in starting a grow journal I have a link down in my signature that is a photo step by step guide, also with details and how to create signature link direct to your grow.

But again welcome 🤘😁🤘
Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that. I currently have a canna-planna as well as my chronic-als both are pen to paper though haha I 🖤 a good play on words! You are very welcoming and I look forward to interacting with all of the wonderful, amazing and enthusiastic people here!

I’m almost “over the hill” in age, and getting ready to open a head shop/ grow store

....funny, that could be my thoughts.... 😅 :ganjamon:

Welcome to the forums!
Have fun in here!
I'm sure you will enjoy it. A lot of nice and helpful people around here, with a bunch of knowledge...

Figured it out haha 🤣

IMG_4152.jpeg

IMG_4171.jpeg

IMG_4207.jpeg

IMG_4191.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom