Can I use AN bloom coco in hydroponics?

Frosty0121

I know it mate be a stupid question and I almost definitely can but I was wondering if anyone knew if the AN coco bloom is same as hydro bloom? I’ve run out and bought coco by mistake.
I know the mediums are pretty much the same so the nutes should be the same.
I don’t see why they would make 2 of the same?
Thanks I’m advance for any insight.

I know it mate be a stupid question and I almost definitely can but I was wondering if anyone knew if the AN coco bloom is same as hydro bloom? I’ve run out and bought coco by mistake.
The coco version has a wetting agent mixed in and less potassium [4-4-5 v 4-5-8] + extra CaMg
The wetting agent will likely foam up if you oxygenate the res with an air stone
I wouldn't try it - time and effort is more valuable than bottles of nutrients

The coco version has a wetting agent mixed in and less potassium [4-4-5 v 4-5-8] + extra CaMg
The wetting agent will likely foam up if you oxygenate the res with an air stone
I wouldn't try it - time and effort is more valuable than bottles of nutrients
Cheers bro that’s my question solved.
Thanks very much 🤙🏻

Hi! That’s not a stupid question at all. You’re right that the mediums are similar, and generally, the nutrients are formulated to support the specific needs of plants in those mediums. AN Coco Bloom and Hydro Bloom are designed for different growing environments, but their nutrient profiles are quite comparable. If you're in a pinch, using Coco Bloom should still work for your plants. Just keep an eye on them as you transition. Hope this helps!

Cheers mate, I’ve got enough of the hydro stuff to see me through first half of flower I’d say, and I’m just a week in.
So I’ll just buy some more in a week or 2 if it’s gonna be better for the ladies🤙🏻
Thanks buddy 👍🏻🤙🏻

Back
Top Bottom